Time To Tell The Truth

Hello all,

I wanted to tell the truth about myself and my past on the site

I think you know who I am, you know I'm not Tony. I was David Smith. and all of the other alter egos. My real name is Kallum Edwards and I am 19 years old currently living in Yorkshire

I'm going to say I am sorry for the mess I caused for everyone in the last few years. I'm deeply ashamed of what I caused and I feel terrible for what I did. I hurt everyone's feelings on the site. I didn't mean to, but I know you won't believe me for what I'm going to say.

I have autism and special needs. I find it really difficult to talk to people. I do love sitcoms, I do. But when I was younger, I was going through some tough times in life and on the web. I was getting bullied a lot and people started taking the mickey out of my family and myself. I was hugely upset, and I didn't have anyone to talk to or have any confidence. I know it's not an excuse, for my behaviour, that I've caused on the community, and I do deeply apologise. Because I struggle to talk to people and want to join in a community, I tried here, and I did make up lies about myself, I know. I'm hugely ashamed of it and disappointed in myself. There was no need for my behaviour on the forum. I should of been my normal self, but life was tough, and I tried to act like a jerk to other people, when they didn't deserve it. I took things too seriously, and I do apologise for that. I've lightened up since then and I feel better.

I came back recently to the site, because I've matured, and I feel like I don't belong here, due to my idiotic behaviour from the past. But I like it here, all of my posts have been of value and added some great discussion. I haven't been a jerk like I've been in the past.

I'm sorry again for my behaviour in the past, and I do understand if you don't forgive me because I was probably the worst member we've had on the site, and I want to be a part of the site. Ever since the bullying stopped life has opened up for me, it's made me a better person, and has told me to reveal the truth about myself. It's about time I opened up about myself on the site, and tell you why I was a jerk to the community. I do apologise again for it and I am deeply ashamed. I am so sorry for everything that's happened in the past. I just want to start fresh in the community and just be normal, not to try and act like a jerk, and do what I've been doing lately is having active discussions. What do you think of my recent activity on the forum?

Once again, I do understand if you don't forgive me. I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour and give you an explanation of why I was a jerk to you guys. It was no excuse at all, and I hope I can be a decent member of the site, for the next years to come.

Thank you.

Kallum.

Hi Kallum.

Speaking for myself (who else can I speak for?) I have great respect for you and the honesty with which you have written your post above.

As far as I'm concerned, you're very welcome here.

I understand completely how autism and other psychological conditions can cause someone to behave unusually in the real or virtual presence of others. My best friend is seriously bipolar and can be rather difficult to live with (both literally and figuratively).

Some people set out to annoy others on Internet forums while others can do it without even trying.

I myself do not have autism or special needs and I have never intentionally caused trouble on this forum. Even so, I have somehow managed to do so on a couple (ahem!) of occasions. I have absolutely no excuses: the fact is I'm just a ****.

You're obviously a decent guy at heart and I wish you every happiness on BCG from this moment on.

Oh, Kallum.please, please relax. I can only speak for myself but I don't remember you ever posting something offensive (unlike me!) We mainly regarded you as a bit of a joke (so sorry). It's good to know the truth behind it all and I wish you well. Please stay and be yourself.

Kallum, there is no one worse or better than you here.
Remember that.
99% don't even use their real names so make of that what you will.
Every one of them are hiding behind a facade so don't worry about a false name.
Stay and join in, your honesty is refreshing.

Yes, absolutely.

Trust me you're not the worst member we've ever had here. There are at least four people on this thread way worse.

Five.

Hi Kallum,
I'm so sorry that you've been bullied, that must have been hard for you. I've not noticed bad behaviour from Wheel, maybe because mine has eclipsed it (I'm competitive). I also have dysablities, you should never have to apologies for behaviour that is simply a symptom of an illness or a disability. Stephen Goodland, for example, shouts out numbers at random and we don't mind that. I applaud your honesty and look forward to your future posts.
Wave

It's not goodLand,

Welcome to the real you, Kallum!

Quote: beaky @ 2nd June 2019, 10:10 AM

Welcome to the real you, Kallum!

I like that - very philosophical.

Nice one, beaky! Wise words indeed!

It's inspired me to write a song in which I examine my own existence in relation to those around me.

So far, I've only got one line: "I've been to BCG but I've never been to me".

I'll let you know how I get on.

In the meantime, carry on Kallum!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 2nd June 2019, 9:52 AM

It's not goodLand,

No offence intended Goodlad, I'm statemented dyslexic so I really struggle with all names. You've got at admit I got bloody close. Normally its when I pick the wrong word from the spell check that it goes badly wrong.

I'm not offended, I've had many variations throughout my life.
Every wag thinks Badlad is a great joke.
You get a pass being dyslexic :)
I have it too.

You at it again David? tut tut./ha ha. You had an unusually good knowledge of railway engineering for a nine year old.:)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd June 2019, 7:59 PM

You at it again David? tut tut./ha ha. You had an unusually good knowledge of railway engineering for a nine year old.:)

Alfred, you are an arsehole and I claim my five pounds.