Selective Feminism? Page 2

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd June 2019, 12:00 PM

That reminds me of the method I used for making false teeth out of beetroot . I was going to a fancy dress party as a vampire. My date still isn't talking to me due to the stubborn stains.

Interesting.

The only time I have come across anything similar was at the Vegetable Olympic Games (VOGs).

There were teams of people with beetroot teeth playing blow pea football.

The winners were the ones who could first score a goal while simultaneously being ventriloquists to an aubergine with a mechanically operated mouth.

Carrots beat Onions 1-0.

A speaking purple pickle and the onions still lost ! Things are more serious that I first thought . Our best chance has got to be shallots. We need to act quickly as all the best carrots are currently dinning with the Queen. You know how vicious carrots get if their intangibles aren't continually complemented by Les Rosbifs. We must attack quickly in 4 4 2 formation right away ! Or maybe after tea. I fancy cucumber now.

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd June 2019, 2:57 PM

I fancy cucumber now.

As the actress . . .

F/X BCG MISOGYNY KLAXON

Okay, okay - ignore this post! :(

Quote: Firkin @ 3rd June 2019, 2:57 PM

A speaking purple pickle and the onions still lost ! Things are more serious that I first thought . Our best chance has got to be shallots. We need to act quickly as all the best carrots are currently dinning with the Queen. You know how vicious carrots get if their intangibles aren't continually complemented by Les Rosbifs. We must attack quickly in 4 4 2 formation right away ! Or maybe after tea. I fancy cucumber now.

That's one of the few posts on the forum this week that was easy to understand.

More of this sort of thing please. :)