Big Train DVD

I'm off to buy the Big Train DVD set today! It's been so long since I saw that apart from the occasional clip on youtube!

I bought the Big Train DVD Box Set last week. Brilliant. As good as I remember it! Which isn't always the case with some shows!

I was slightly disappointed with the second series. I'm aware that Graham Linehan left the show but with the quality of the contributors - Adam and Joe, Mitchell and Webb - it was surprising that it declined in quality.

I seem to recall that I wasn't that blown away by the 2nd series when it was on TV. Haven't got round to watching the series 2 dvd yet, but at the very least it will have some expert comic acting.

Well I watched the 1st episode of Series 2 the other night and thought that it was as good as the first series. I was also surprised to see that Catherine Tate popped up in one of the sketches. Oh and the actress who played Dirty Den's latest wife in Eastenders featured in several of the sketches.

Catherine Tate actually appears througout the whole of the second series. She's a lot funnier in this that she is in that other show she's in, whatever it's called. ;)

Absolutley love Big Train, both series. For me its one of the all time great sketch shows.

I've watched the first four episodes of series 2 and think it's very good.

It is good - and w3atching repeats on 4OD or something I too was surprised to se Catherine Tate.

That's the trouble though - encourage these people too mch and they think they've got a whole series to themselves.

See PS, KT (who is increfdibly sexy by the way) and CT

2nd series is a step down from the 1st. Shame

Still amazing though