Website Not Loading Page 3

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 20th June 2019, 11:22 AM

Although last year I never received a badge :( maybe the postie nicked it the thieving bastard.

Not surprised as they are fetching nice money on eBay - nearly as much as a "Golden Gavel", so I'm hoping you get a new one each year.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 20th June 2019, 11:22 AM

I've noticed my donation last year has expired so I shall be renewing it post-haste. Although last year I never received a badge :( maybe the postie nicked it the thieving bastard.

Did you put in a request? So as to not inundate people with things they don't want, we only send them out when asked, You can do so via your account's donation management page.

It's a bigger SERVER (i.e. Computer system) that they want to afford, Herc, not new software for it.!

Aaron & Mark, you might want to consider putting just the Forum on a different server, to relieve traffic on the main site. It wouldn't be toooo expensive.

Or nowadays since you can at many places get Fibre to the Premises, you might consider buying and running your own server. Gets a bit tedious doing maintenance & keeping out the malware, but might be less expensive than rented systems though.

Quote: billwill @ 20th June 2019, 1:18 PM

It's a bigger SERVER (i.e. Computer system) that they want to afford, Herc, not new software for it.!

Server, schmerver! It's all f**king I.T. to me.........................Cool

Quote: Aaron @ 20th June 2019, 12:52 PM

Did you put in a request? So as to not inundate people with things they don't want, we only send them out when asked, You can do so via your account's donation management page.

Doh! Thanks Aaron I never realised and it makes sense to do that and not waste them.