Things you do every day that are creepier with gloves on...

Things you do every day that are creepier with gloves on...

https://youtu.be/U_lKQ4XsENU

Haha! This man's got something...very sinister.

While watching this little video, I wasn't sure whether I was watching a series of unrelated actions that might feel strange when performed with gloves on, or whether I was watching the unfolding of some unspeakably awful story. :O

I think that's what he wanted.

I read old books with white gloves on. It's difficult to turn the pages sometimes. Does make me feel a bit like I'm reading something I shouldn't...and have disguised my hands in an effort to add a bit of distance between me and the sordid thing I'm doing.

Very sinister indeed beaky.

Yes Rood Eye, it was unrelated things that are creepy with gloves on, although I did try to make them related but I took the easy way out.

Old Lady Leg, we did try counting out money but that was difficult with the gloves on.

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 16th April 2019, 1:08 PM

Yes Rood Eye, it was unrelated things that are creepy with gloves on, although I did try to make them related but I took the easy way out.

Old Lady Leg, we did try counting out money but that was difficult with the gloves on.

Do you do requests? I'd rather like to watch someone cut a child's gingham hair ribbon into small pieces with a rusty pair of secateurs...wearing a pair of neoprene gloves...preferably similar to those used for rectal examinations. The ribbon can be any colour. Sorry I can't be more specific with the details, but you get the gist.

Quote: Old Lady Leg @ 16th April 2019, 4:56 PM

Do you do requests? I'd rather like to watch someone cut a child's gingham hair ribbon into small pieces with a rusty pair of secateurs...wearing a pair of neoprene gloves...preferably similar to those used for rectal examinations. The ribbon can be any colour. Sorry I can't be more specific with the details, but you get the gist.

Sorry I stopped doing requests in the late 80's, after someone asked me to hold a chicken in the air and stick a deck chair up my nose. I still have the scars.

I do know exactly what you mean though and it sounds a very interesting concept, I hope you find somebody to do it one day, I would like to see that.

Laughing out loud Getting the bottle from the boot of the car is my favourite and I like how the music develops. I can think of another one - snooker ref :D

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 16th April 2019, 9:47 PM

Sorry I stopped doing requests in the late 80's, after someone asked me to hold a chicken in the air and stick a deck chair up my nose. I still have the scars.

I do know exactly what you mean though and it sounds a very interesting concept, I hope you find somebody to do it one day, I would like to see that.

I just want to see what it looks like when someone else does it.

Quote: Carlos Manwelly @ 16th April 2019, 1:08 PM

How about if you have an aversion to bogies and show that person picking their nose with white gloves on. (wouldn't stay white for long methinks)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th April 2019, 9:36 AM

How about if you have an aversion to bogies and show that person picking their nose with white gloves on. (wouldn't stay white for long methinks)

He says he doesn't do requests, but there's a market for this kind of stuff.
If someone asks for a certain gloved act to be played out in a video clip, then has the option to actually receive the gloves used in the clip...there's money in it, I'm sure.

I mean...not that I'm into any of this, you understand...but some people take very respectable pictures of themselves in various types of clothing...for example, a pair of tights, a smart shirt or blouse, an unwanted gift of a cardigan with no pockets etc., then post the picture on eBay so people can purchase those items of clothing unwashed. So I hear, anyway.