Queens of Mystery

Why is no one discussing this? It's charming and humourous as "Doc Martin" used to be. Cast is splendid. Enjoying it greatly. I was surprised it didn't even show up in the Guide!

I've just been to the Acorn TV website and it tells me that Acorn TV is not available in Britain.

Really? I've been to my nefarious sites to find such goodies, and I see that episodes 1 and 2 were posted. Although, I realize that could mean nothing, perhaps they're rolling it out overseas (here) first?

How strange.;)

It's an American series, not British. Commissioned by Acorn for their US streaming platform, Acorn TV. No British broadcaster or service has even bought repeat rights as far as I'm aware. Accordingly, there's no chat because basically no one here has even heard of it.

Glad you're enjoying though, Samantha! Certainly sounds like it'd be up my street if it did make it over here.

That's really interesting! Can't go wrong with Julie Graham and Siobhan Redmond, let alone guests like David Bamber! I hope it crosses the pond back again.

Quote: SamanthaSeaOtter @ 10th April 2019, 5:04 PM

That's really interesting! Can't go wrong with Julie Graham and Siobhan Redmond, let alone guests like David Bamber! I hope it crosses the pond back again.

British actors then? I do like Julie and Si-oh-ban so would watch it if I could.