Sex for Rent Page 3

Quote: Rood Eye @ 6th March 2019, 6:41 PM

Many years ago, an English friend of mine moved to America and shortly after arriving and starting his new job, he jokingly referred to a work colleague as a "bugger".

The work colleague was deeply offended and there was a hell of a row about it and my friend had to explain to the colleague and his bosses that the term is almost a playful comedic insult in Britain and that nobody in Britain would take serious offence if anybody used that term to describe them.

Foreigners are funny things.

I had heard that word is offensive in America and not seen in the affectionate way it's intended here. If you're up north and someone calls you a bugger it means they like you. The slang word for cigarette is another one.

Growing up with The Young Ones I had learnt to use the term "bummer" in the same sense as "bugger". I would say "oh you bummer" but there was never anything rude intended. I called a friend it once and then the next time I went to her house her parents said I couldn't play with her again. They wouldn't tell me why but eventually I found out it was because I had called her a bummer.

Wankers.

When I was a young teenager it was rumoured that a certain girl would 'do it' for two No6 cigarettes.
I didn't know if was true or not.
In my 30's a friend and I were discussing how and when we popped our cherry.
He told me it was with a girl that did it for 10 embassy regal.
I said her name and he was shocked I knew her.
She'd gone up.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 6th March 2019, 8:58 PM

When I was a young teenager it was rumoured that a certain girl would 'do it' for two No6 cigarettes.
I didn't know if was true or not.
In my 30's a friend and I were discussing how and when we popped our cherry.
He told me it was with a girl that did it for 10 embassy regal.
I said her name and he was shocked I knew her.
She'd gone up.

It was 20 Sobranie Black Russian when I partook of her services. :(

Maybe I should have posted this under HOW MUCH !?!?!