hvwcc u 4 - 12.2.19

Cule has-beans so c**tgratulations to GAPPY for winkin'. PM me with a subject for next wank please. Hence:

Votes - Points - Name
2 - 10 - Gappy
1 - 5 - Patrick

Your next topic is MAGIC (suggested by PATRICK).
Rules: One entry / vote per human being. Anywank can enter regardless of sexual preference, inside ball measurement or humidity of testes, except Matt Cardle because he has kissed my favourite Spice Girl.
Can be a sketch, one-liner, song, whatever the f**k you like, as long as 'tis humourous and in some way linked to the topic.
Edit as much as you wank till it closes, i.e. 12.2.19.

Scorebored is now:
Position - Points - Name
1 - 55 - Gappy
2 - 40 - me
3 - 25 - Patrick

GOBSMACKED

TV STUDIO. BINTIE PIPER sits opposite HERR RASCH and his ventriloquist's dummy:

PRESENTER Good leaving ladles and gentle-pans. I'm your hostess Bintie Piper and well, come - I mean, welcome - to 'It's Magic', the show featuring the world's greatest magicians, or Paul Daniels. Last month we strung up Paul by the tits while wild dogs mauled the carcass of the lovely Debbie McGee: they liked it, but not a lot.

APPLAUSE.

PRESENTER My guest tonight is Dick Rasch, who's set tongues a-wagging all over England, Scotland and the Isle of Man - but not his, for he is a ventriloquist. Herr Rasch, welcome.

RASCH Yes.

PRESENTER Here you are with your dummy...

RASCH F**k off!

PRESENTER I meant you, Dick, with your dummy Nob.

RASCH Entschuldigung.

PRESENTER So come on, wow us with your ventriloqual skills.

RASCH Oh by all the means, jawohl. (coughs; looks at dummy, moves its head, speaks normally) Ha ha! Gottle of geer! Yes, I say.

APPLAUSE.

PAUSE.

PRESENTER Dick I believe your lips moved.

APPLAUSE Yes but his didn't! And they could have, for I am manipulating them with this very useful barbed wire attaching my fist thereto via his anal passage.

PRESENTER The idea is, we don't see YOUR lips move.

RASCH Ah, so I put my hand over my mouth? Would that not muffle the lines? As even Keith Chegwin knows, one projects one's voice so even the tiniest lemming at the rear of the flea-pit may hear.

PRESENTER No - you speak but don't move your lips.

RASCH (laughs) Good Lord lady! And how in the name of Stoke would that be possible? It'd be like walking without use of the limbs, wanking without use of the thumb, castrating a rapist without use of the scythe...

PRESENTER Because 'it's - ladies and gentlemen - magic'!

RASCH (laughs harder) You don't swallow that cock 'n' balls, surely? It's 2013, and you can't tell from my accent but - I'm agnostic.

PRESENTER Can't you try? There are people from Hull in the audience.

RASCH Ah, if you put it like that... 'Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm'.

PRESENTER What was that?

RASCH A fellow agreeing: I see them in trains, they knit their brows and go...

PRESENTER Another please.

RASCH Mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm... A dumb fellow orgasming.

PRESENTER Dick!

RASCH (hums to the National Anthem)... Oh even you must know that, it's the Isle of Man's National Anthem.

PRESENTER That's it. (leaves)

RASCH Lot of good that was.

DUMMY Well you never let me get a f**king word in do you?

ANNOUNCER: And now, The Not So New Schmoo.

KID: Hey, old Schmoo, how's your ability to transmogrify into a different entity?

SCHMOO: It's not what it was.

ANNOUNCER: [LONG PAUSE] See you next time on, The Not So New Schmoo.

:$

Well, I was thinking of voting for Michael even before it became inevitable, because I really liked the audacity of pulling an old sketch off the hard drive, and not changing the year or the fact that someone referred to has died in the interim. Skills.

How do I do it? What's my secret? I guress we'll never know.