The Kenny Everett Video Show Page 2

Just started watching Disc 3 in my box set rotation, and have to say you can see Kenny is getting into his stride as it was very funny and this first show (1979) had the now famous Hot Gossip routine they did to Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" - JESUS!! IS THAT A HOT ROUTINE. I was exhausted just watching it. Lovey

Now on Disc 4 and Hot Gossip on the 2/4/1979 show reached new depths of depravity...................(thank God)

BLOODY HELL talk about HOT!!

Shouldn't be allowed and I am going to try and get this DVD banned after I have finished my research on it sometime next year.

Cleo Rocos was staggeringly beautiful but also, it turns out, staggeringly mental.

HEALTH WARNING! Do not watch if you are of a nervous disposition or have a weak heart

Somebody has posted it! - at 2.35............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoJ2jPjqlY

The first Beeb series was awesome as I recall. After which...

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2019, 3:53 PM

Now on Disc 4 and Hot Gossip on the 2/4/1979 show reached new depths of depravity...................(thank God)

Shouldn't be allowed and I am going to try and get this DVD banned after I have finished my research on it sometime next year.

Laughing out loud

Just watching this on That's TV. Steve Gibbons Band.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th July 2019, 2:53 PM

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th July 2019, 8:39 AM

HEALTH WARNING! Do not watch if you are of a nervous disposition or have a weak heart

Somebody has posted it! - at 2.35............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCoJ2jPjqlY

The blokes shaking light bulb maracas at about 3.00 was funny ?

Kenny was a real comedy great, the Video show was unlike anything else on tv before or since really

Weird because I'd known of him as a DJ, firstly on the Pirates and then Radio 1 and Capital.

I never really appreciated him as a Comedian - just a funny bloke doing strange things with music.

Quote: a plate @ 20th November 2022, 9:03 PM

The blokes shaking light bulb maracas at about 3.00 was funny ?

You were watching them?! Bloody Hell - my eyes were diverted elsewhere..................

Quote: Chappers @ 20th November 2022, 10:43 PM

Weird because I'd known of him as a DJ, firstly on the Pirates and then Radio 1 and Capital.

I never really appreciated him as a Comedian - just a funny bloke doing strange things with music.

HIs TV shows were brilliant, with hilarious and clever characters. And the sketches he did with Billy Connolly were a riot!

I once asked the blonde one from Hot Gossip out. The motor show, Birmingham 1982. (Donna Fielding) My god, she was beautiful.
They were practicing their dance routines before the motor show opened and I was watching in awe.
My friend said 'ask her out - so I did.
She smiled sweetly and said 'sorry, Floyd's my boyfriend (one of the dancers)

It is very dated I'm afraid Not just the attitudes but the whole set up.

Loved his first BBC series but I won't quote anything. That's the kind of thing Blackadder fans do.

Did anyone watch Bloodbath At The House Of Death on Talking Pictures TV last night? It was Kenny's horror spoof film from 1984.