Six Nations - Wales v France promo video

Every year I attempt to make some videos for the Six Nations rugby. The aim is to make a video for each of the matches that Wales play. The videos did very well on Facebook last year, not sure if I will have enough strong ideas this year but will have a go.

This is the Wales v France video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct_JCxJ7lWA&feature=youtu.be

I always enjoy seeing you two being Welsh together. An old joke, but well told. Like the bit about the snail having its own house. Nos da!

Being Welsh is something that comes natural for us, one of the only things that does. Yes I found the joke when I was trawling the internet looking for a link to take me from a snail fact to sometjing funny, and then I filled in the rest with nonsense. Thanks.

It's a good surreal joke and the idea of the snail taking five years to get back to the doorstep is an excellent extension of that surrealism.

From a purely technical perspective, however, I should point out that a determined snail, having been thrown down the garden with maximum force by any human arm, could be back on that doorstep the following day.
Pleased

Quote: Rood Eye @ 16th January 2019, 12:34 PM

It's a good surreal joke and the idea of the snail taking five years to get back to the doorstep is an excellent extension of that surrealism.

From a purely technical perspective, however, I should point out that a determined snail, having been thrown down the garden with maximum force by any human arm, could be back on that doorstep the following day.
Pleased

The size of my garden he would be back in an hour :)