The worst film ever made?

I've just seen what I believe to be a contender for the title "worst film ever made".

There are, of course, some films (like "Plan 9 from Outer Space") which are so bad that they are actually good. I am not, however, talking about a film like that. I'm talking about a film that is just about as bad as it can be without actually turning the corner and becoming entertaining due to its excruciating awfulness.

The film in question is "Ghost Stories" (2017) and I am posting in this forum because it's not a comedy film but two significant roles in the film are played by people with solid gold comedy connections: Paul Whitehouse and Martin Freeman.

It begins promisingly enough but, after a few minutes, it becomes as dull an affair as I have ever witnessed on screen.

Any film by Vipco :D

The Inbetweeners 2. The first film has repeat value but the sequal is a bag o shite. David Brent: Life On The Road is another turkey. If only Stephen Merchant had been involved.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 4th January 2019, 8:47 PM

I've just seen what I believe to be a contender for the title "worst film ever made".

There are, of course, some films (like "Plan 9 from Outer Space") which are so bad that they are actually good. I am not, however, talking about a film like that. I'm talking about a film that is just about as bad as it can be without actually turning the corner and becoming entertaining due to its excruciating awfulness.

The film in question is "Ghost Stories" (2017) and I am posting in this forum because it's not a comedy film but two significant roles in the film are played by people with solid gold comedy connections: Paul Whitehouse and Martin Freeman.

It begins promisingly enough but, after a few minutes, it becomes as dull an affair as I have ever witnessed on screen.

Have you been at a loose end tonight Rood Eye?

Quote: Chappers @ 4th January 2019, 11:04 PM

Have you been at a loose end tonight Rood Eye?

I live my life at the loosest of loose ends.