Question Time

Fiona Bruce to take over? Surely not. She's far too pleasant. It's been becoming more and more angry lately because of Brexit. Would that Jeremy Paxman would take over. He'd sort them out.

Paxman would be an excellent choice but, of course, we're talking about the BBC in the 21st-century and Paxman doesn't do much for the diversity quota.

Fiona, although having an able body covered in white skin, is nonetheless female and only half English. On that basis, she'll be acceptable to the snowflake generation, the lefty liberals and man-haters while being not entirely unacceptable to the rest of the viewing public.

I'm not exactly over the moon with her appointment but I console myself that it might have been a hell of a lot worse.

Thank God its on the BBC

If it was on ITV Holly Whillouby would have been a shoe in

Quote: Rood Eye @ 24th November 2018, 12:12 AM

Paxman would be an excellent choice but, of course, we're talking about the BBC in the 21st-century and Paxman doesn't do much for the diversity quota.

Fiona, although having an able body covered in white skin, is nonetheless female and only half English. On that basis, she'll be acceptable to the snowflake generation, the lefty liberals and man-haters while being not entirely unacceptable to the rest of the viewing public.

I'm not exactly over the moon with her appointment but I console myself that it might have been a hell of a lot worse.

Oy! She's half Scottish and therefore wonderful! But I'd still prefer Jeremy.

Paxo fan too but Beeb are definitely changing to a female fronting format. If she was to do it full frontal I'd watch every one. I'll probably continue to watch time to time anyway, and she doesn't seem a bad choice. Hopefully we'll see her smile a bit more than she does on the news I find her bolt face glare offputting. She's much better on the art thing but would be even better if she got her kit off for a portrait.

She definitely fits the old 'thinking man's crumpet' saying