The IT Crowd Page 18

I'll go out on a limb here and say that The IT Crowd is probably the last truly great British studio-audience based sitcom.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th January 2021, 11:43 AM

I'll go out on a limb here and say that The IT Crowd is probably the last truly great British studio-audience based sitcom.

If permitted I would like to join you on that limb and together we can raise awareness of Hot Ear.

:D

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 7th January 2021, 12:10 PM

If permitted I would like to join you on that limb and together we can raise awareness of Hot Ear.

:D

Caught an episode on one of the 4 channels tonight, and one I have no recollection of having seen - it was V funny! Laughing out loud All brilliant.

Oh! that one.

Yeah, you know - the one where he and she then, and they all laughed.

Wasn't it a hoot! Laughing out loud

A fantastic laugh out loud series. Just like Father Ted. Whatever happened to Graham Linehan? I hope he hasn't been ghosted because he has a brilliant comedy mind and has an opinion (which seems to be illegal nowadays!)

Quote: Chappers @ 20th May 2021, 6:24 PM

A fantastic laugh out loud series. Just like Father Ted. Whatever happened to Graham Linehan? I hope he hasn't been ghosted because he has a brilliant comedy mind and has an opinion (which seems to be illegal nowadays!)

Isn't he working on a Father Ted musical?

IT Crowd is great, still as fresh and funny as when it came out. I just wish Linehan wasn't so weirdly obsessed with his anti-trans stuff. It cost his marriage (his words) and it does risk him pissing away a reputation that is richly deserved from shows like Father Ted and the IT Crowd. We get it, Graham, you don't like trans people, how about focussing on comedy instead of ranting?