The IT Crowd Page 16

Has Hurricane Irma got anything to do with Aunt Irma?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwib37ul-5DWAhWSLFAKHfUQDpoQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Ffunnyjokes789&psig=AFQjCNGFmFjJp5w2n0MxaH8dtGDup-7TZw&ust=1504801023626527

Quote: Chappers @ 6th September 2017, 5:15 PM

Has Hurricane Irma got anything to do with Aunt Irma?

We will only know for sure if Hurricane Irma comes back again in a month's time!

Been watching this one with my significant other. Interesting show. I think its everything Big Bang Theory tried to be and failed miserably at. I love any show about some geeks and these are where its at. Love the set, love the basement "Hollowman" type vibe of these workers being locked away in a dungeon of sorts, and the ambiguity of not knowing exactly what they do for a living while tackling their social awkwardness. Still in the middle of season 1.

I still love Moss's hair, as if someone's taken a slice out of it.

:D I always looked on it as his attempt to westernise his afro with a parting.

Nothing as obvious as that!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th January 2018, 12:18 PM

:D I always looked on it as his attempt to westernise his afro with a parting.

LOL, or maybe it's his sendup to Gary Coleman's parted fro' on Diff'rent Strokes back in the day. That's what it reminds me of, maybe because of his childlike innocence when he slips and says something lol.

Love this show. I was only laughing to myself yesterday thinking about the ladders for moths scene :D The way Roy is trying to gently tell Moss his idea is ridiculous.

Season 1 synopsis - Brilliant. I liked the dynamic of Moss and Roy slowly but surely opening up to Jen Barber. The "Behind the Red Door" reveal was totally not what I was expecting, and as that side plot rolled out to the season finale, I was in stitches. I liked the Roy/Jen possibly dating dynamic, and the shit on the forehead episode was hilarious. It'd be nice to see Roy and Jen hook up at least once, but in actuality Jen is so up herself she probably would never dare, even though I think Roy's adolescent hijinks work for her. She's more into the jerk type, like the security guard or the dude that thought she was dead and told everybody he last slept with her. The last episode was a bit of a who done it, and I am deeply disappointed it wasn't talked about any further going into season 2's opener. At least Moss hooked up with his psychiatrist, which was an odd, but pleasant twist in more ways than one. Denholm was a good eccentric boss too, that has absolutely, positively no idea what he is supposed to be doing, and what he's done. All in all, going into season 2 with high hopes.

Did Aunt Irma come to visit or was that in a different series?

Quote: Chappers @ 8th January 2018, 10:57 PM

Did Aunt Irma come to visit or was that in a different series?

Yep she did. And she visited everyone and damn near caused a techie riot after Moss sent the symptoms email, lol.

Can anyone name the actress in dictionary corner with Gyles Brandreth in the Countdown episode? She's not listed on the IMDB page and the way she grins at the end of the episode makes me wonder if she is related to Gyles.

Not Susie Dent?

Quote: Chappers @ 9th January 2018, 11:16 PM

Not Susie Dent?

Actress? He's talking about the IT Crowd "Countdown" episode I believe. :P

I just wondered if she was in it as Rachel and Jeff played themselves.