British Comedy Quiz Page 5

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th May 2022, 9:47 AM

Oh, EDIT on that last post, mine are up. Thanks Mark. Happy quizzing, hope you all get some.

Good stuff Alfred! Like Lazzard, I got 5/10 from your ones. Those I got correct were: 2, 4, 7, 8 and 10. The Bedazzled one and the episode titles one I was pretty much certain of, then a couple I had a vague recollection of, and one was a complete guess...

6/10.

I knew 4, 5 & 8.

3, 6 & 9 I got via a process of elimination.

6/10

1, 2, 3, 5, 7 & 8

Well I think you all did very well, especially as Mark moved two of my hard 11 to 15 Qs into the ten. I had no.1 in the last five and even worded the Question in a challenging way. Couldn't have had a much harder opener in fact. lol

But Mark has given a visual clue to one of the first ten, in the quiz header photo at the foot of the page. I'll say no more. Hope you enjoyed them, may have another here sometime if invited. Cheers.

Got 5/10 again on this week's quiz: 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6.

Does this week's quiz include any from the forum members' submissions? None are mine, and it says some of the questions were "recycled from 2018" due to lack of time, so maybe next week?

Just 4/10 on this week's quiz, written by Niki Walton! I got 3, 4, 7 and 8 correct. Some very tricky ones there...

(BTW, I've heard from Mark, and there might be a week of my own questions sometime in the next month or two!)

Quote: a plate @ 18th May 2022, 9:16 PM

Just 4/10 on this week's quiz, written by Niki Walton! I got 3, 4, 7 and 8 correct. Some very tricky ones there...

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed the questions. I'm very pleased to be this week's quizmaster but have absolutely no sense of what types of questions other people find easy or tricky :) The highest score I've heard from family and friends so far is 5/10, but I have pointed out that I have never got 100% on any of these quizzes. But I'm always up for a fiendish quiz.