I HATE NEWSJACK Page 3

I've had seven one-liners on (over maybe 6 series though) and 3 or 4 "nearly" emails, and I don't know anyone who works/worked on the show.

Maybe you're just failing to meet the brief?

Or are not funny.

Or I'm just the sort of unfunny c**t they're looking for. It'll be one of the three.

Quote: Ian Berriman @ 7th February 2019, 3:45 PM

I've had seven one-liners on (over maybe 6 series though) and 3 or 4 "nearly" emails, and I don't know anyone who works/worked on the show.

Maybe you're just failing to meet the brief?

Or are not funny.

Or I'm just the sort of unfunny c**t they're looking for. It'll be one of the three.

I know from my experiences with Newsrevue that you have to keep working every week to get into the swing of it. You can't just write one and hope it gets selected.

Try to get on their mailing list.

https://www.newsrevue.com/[/quote]

I've just checked...and it was News Revue I sent my parody and other bits to...but it was an individual's name I emailed to. Sorry, it's been a while since I did anything 'comedy'. I'm sure I must have submitted to Newsjack and heard nothing back. I might do it again. Thanks for replying.. :-)

For someone who is on their mailing list, remember that the person who you have to email keeps changing. Also DO NOT email other members on the list (usually you can't, but they do slip up occasionally).