Newsjack Series 19 Page 20

Quote: Auditchris @ 3rd October 2018, 11:12 PM

Oh my god I wrote a sketch called LorryLand!

Oh no, now my hopes are being cruelly built up!

Thanks for the detective work.

Sounds very hopeful.

NJ tweeted to say Lorry Land is in...

I'm not believing anything until I've at least had an email...

Ok, I'm in. Feel a bit sick.

Yes! Congrats. Nothing for me again.

Quote: Auditchris @ 4th October 2018, 6:29 PM

I'm not believing anything until I've at least had an email...

Ok, I'm in. Feel a bit sick.

Well done. Nowt for me this week, again

Got a nearly, but edited out, email. Congrats all who survived the ruthless editor!

Quote: Bonzo @ 3rd October 2018, 7:09 PM

PS - (from the conversation a few pages back) re boaty mcboatface- we had a joke used a few series back on that theme - Alex Jones off the One Show asked viewers to help name her baby, Bookies offering 2 to 1 odds on Jonesy McJonesface.

Yeah, as far as I recall, you were the first, that's your joke, and everything since has been a pale imitation!

Brilliant, Auditchris, delighted for you.

Well done Auditchris. I've also got in. I'm really hoping it was for my Tory Conference party app sketch (it was about Boris being scammed by telephone fraudsters) as it's one of the best sketches I've written. But it was probably for a one liner.

If they didn't use my sketch I'll post it in the rejects as I'm really proud of it

Congrats! Another successful week.

Thanks all. Expecting the script editors to have made it good but I'm really chuffed!

Well done everyone. Excellent work on getting a sketch on.

Well done Callooh Callay. Having been to several recordings, the standard of material selected for performance is such that it invariably entertains the audience.

Well done to those who got in or almost in. Nothing for me this week. Not a surprise.

Great going to everyone for their success. I've drawn a blank yet again

Well done to Auditchris, DeathByMonkey and Coolah Callay! Blank week for me!