"I Like Being at Home" by Ivor Game

Hello there, my name is Ivor Game from London. I tour my acoustic tunes across the UK and beyond, releasing albums and singles along the way. I have a song that is mildly funny, in a 1970s sit com theme tune way. It's called "I Like Being at Home". About the joys of living alone. It goes well live, and has built itself a nice little profile overtime. It's on CD, Spotify and there are some faster jazzier live versions on YouTube. I am always hoping for new audiences and opportunities for the song, from people liking it to using it. I hope you can give it a listen and perhaps say hello. It would be great to hear it on the telly one day. Yours sincerely, Ivor Game. Www.ivorgame.com. And here is the song. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ATQd9c5p4tk

Welcome to the site Ivor.Wave

I liked that. A nice catchy little tune that I could see as the into to a tv show.

Thank you Will.
That's good of you to listen and reply.
Fingers crossed.....

Yours,

Ivor

This song needs a video. It's mellow and bang on.

Hello Carlos, thank you for your reply to the song. Be nice to hear it / see it somewhere one day. Enjoy your comedy, Yours Ivor

Could you adapt the lyrics a little, if I was to make a video for it?

Thank you Carlos. Sorry but I won't be adapting the lyrics or anything like that. I am hoping one day it maybe used as sitcom theme tune, or something like that. I send it to tv producers and it's sometimes on the radio, so it exists as it is. It would be nice if it gets covered but it depends on what the project is I think. Thanks again, Ivor

Okay no worries, I pictured my mate dancing around his house in his Y fronts, and laying on the setee watching box sets. probably would have ruined the image of the song. I like a lot of your other songs and have subscribed to your channel. Good luck with them they are great.

Thank you Carlos, I had it down more as a "Victor Meldrew - One Foot in the Grave" type song. Funny..... Thank you for subscribing to the YouTube channel. When (!) you get bored of those, there's loads more on www.soundcloud.com/ivorgame if you're not put off by then. Thank you again for taking the trouble to write. Always fingers crossed that nice things might happen for the tunes. Yours, Ivor