BCG Fantasy Premier League 2018/19 Page 3

ARSE! I was hoping to make a "straight" 100 this week Angry

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 27th January 2019, 10:36 AM

Anton's been a bit quiet on here lately I've just noticed. I wonder why. Don is 4 points off his tail and I believe Anton had a lead of 100 before Christmas. And Don's done it without unsporting gamesmanship. There's a lesson for someone. Rolling eyes

Who hasn't been quiet on here recently? Long way to go chaps. Who has been using unsporting gamesmanship??

That's a dig at me I think
For overtaking a big lead that Kipper had one season, by correctly predicting that he would choke

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 14th February 2019, 11:25 AM

Who hasn't been quiet on here recently? Long way to go chaps. Who has been using unsporting gamesmanship??

He has his beady eye on us all....................... :O

Got me Ouija board out last night for some team selection guidance and as I started, the room chilled and the chair I was in started to vibrate violently. Sweat poured down from my forehead and dripped into me cup of Ovaltine as it started to spell out G - O - D - O .................
......... Struggling to catch my breath, I manage to slam the board shut and threw it in the cupboard under the stairs, and as I went up to bed, half way up the flight I could hear infernal cackling laughter that sent a chill through my bones. :(

anyone got Van Dyke in their team?

Panicked I might miss the deadline as I did a couple of weeks ago because of the f**king mid-week matches (as it happened, it didn't turn out too bad), so have done the dirty now.

Decisions, decisions.....................couple of transfers that were definitely warranted; BUT Captain? Just changed it - hope I haven't shot myself in the foot after my 20 point leap this last week nearer to Steve's arse. :(

F**k, I bet I've made a mistake. Eh?

So, in my head it was Aguero or Salah............(yeah but what about Sterling) Nah, don't bother me with him.............Salah or Aguero, which one shall I go for as captain..........(but what about Sterling!?) Will you piss of with this Sterling shit, it's GOT to be Aguero or Salah............(But Sterling?!?) F**k off................

Salah it is.

And so that's how my season pans out. ALWAYS the wrong decision, and missed out on 42 points from one player.

But look on the bright side - am now 4th and at last above Mr Sunshine. :D For now. Eh?

Steve has bailed out I think, jumped ship.

Quote: don rushmore @ 12th March 2019, 1:11 AM

Steve has bailed out I think, jumped ship.

Oh thanks :( , chucking a bucket of water over my moment of joy..............................Just 'cos you can't wait for all the plaudits at the end of the season. :P

Oh, wait a minute - it's just come through on the ticker- tape..............."Anton.......given.......up.......trying......."

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th March 2019, 7:18 AM

Oh, wait a minute - it's just come through on the ticker- tape..............."Anton.......given.......up.......trying......."

Laughing out loud
Genuinely haven't. Still a way to go but credit to Don, he's made the better decisions recently.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 18th March 2019, 8:31 AM

Laughing out loud
Genuinely haven't. Still a way to go but credit to Don, he's made the better decisions recently.

How about we all PM each other and agree to "do a Steve"and quietly leave the FPL, leaving Don with a hollow "victory"? :D

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 18th March 2019, 8:31 AM

Still a way to go but credit to Don, he's made the better decisions recently.

Cheers Anton. Making it up as I go along this year, no forward planning. Letting the Chips fall where they may.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th March 2019, 12:15 PM

How about we all PM each other and agree to "do a Steve"and quietly leave the FPL, leaving Don with a hollow "victory"? :D

71pts is very catchable. And Anton kinda, sorta knows what he's doing - so I haven't ordered the party hats yet.

Oh gee Mr Don that's kinda swell, do you think I could really make it even being over 200 points behind. Do you really think I can reach for the stars Mr Don.....................please Mr Music...................

What with Don too far ahead and Steve taking an early bath, this week I will be mostly going shit or bust.