BCG Fantasy Premier League 2018/19 Page 2

This is still the best thread on the BCG

I didn't realise there was Friday football

oh great clean sheet for my Goalie gone already
If its going to be one of those weekends then I'm Wildcarding next week next week

F**k me, highest in The Clique this week and not only get off the bottom at last but leap up by two places.

My Mars must be in Uranus, or I've stood in some dog-shit.

Watch out Anton - I can see your arse now! Cool

Taps thread
Is this thing still on?

Swapped Salah for Sterling this morning
Shouldn't have done that

Oi get back to your place. I checked this morning and saw my captaining of Robertson and moving Bertrand in for Mane at least a week ago didn't actually happen. Eh? I don't know if it was a Godot moment or the FL website was malfunctioning again but I'm strongly suspecting the latter Pirate Oh well that's football, I'll have to make up for it with my effortless brilliance in a week or two. Winds key in neck.

Dan D-Dan Dan
Dan D-Dan Dan
Dannnnnnn..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90

Two weeks ago, through clearly a massive fluke, I jumped over the two Dans and now both have jumped back over me, and I am yet again not only bottom of The Clique, but also the H2H............and now I am Desperate.

Up and down like a whore's drawers

Now I've leapt over the two Dans again AND highest score AGAIN this week.................................... I thought I felt a big finger poke me on the head a couple of weeks ago as it come down out of the clouds, and a voice said "It's you"

I check your teams as it's the only way to make sure you are all still alive!

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 30th October 2018, 10:09 AM

..........the only way to make sure you are all still alive!

Only just...........

As aforementioned I have a better view of your arse now Lovey , which I alluded to in my previous statement made without prejudice, AND you're only 160 + points ahead of me. >_<

How am I as high as fourth
I haven't checked my team in ages

I made two transfers today so I'll keep an eye on it doming up to Chriistmas

If it was Alf in first place rather than Anton then i'd fancy putting a bit of a chase on
I might concentrate on the cup this season

Concentrating on the cup didn't help

Anton's been a bit quiet on here lately I've just noticed. I wonder why. Don is 4 points off his tail and I believe Anton had a lead of 100 before Christmas. And Don's done it without unsporting gamesmanship. There's a lesson for someone. Rolling eyes

Don shouldn't even be in the Clique league it's only meant for people who post on here, and he flounced out yonks ago.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th October 2018, 9:54 PM

Taps thread head
Is this thing still on?

EFA

Alf and I are playing a little game of leap frog for our own amusement as we hover just below mediocre mid table and what fun we are having - such a hoot! Hug

Hi Alf :D