New audio sitcom

Hello there,
I'm new here. But I'm not looking for sugar. Just thoughts and opinions on this https://youtu.be/jjwUEVERklA

It's an audio sitcom I've been working on for years. Recently I just thought, sod it! I'm gonna make it myself. So I have.
Hope you like it. Any thoughts on other places I could share it for maximum exposure would be most welcome.
Cheers

When somebody posts their work on a forum like this, I think there are only two standards by which it can be judged: professional standards and the standards set by the average would-be comedy writer.

By the standards of the average would-be comedy writer, that audio sitcom episode is very good.

By the standards of the average professional comedy writer, it needs work.

I suppose the fundamental question is whether or not you're wasting your time seeking a career in comedy writing. My opinion is that you're not wasting your time. You have talent but, as you know, the competition is cut-throat.

Thank you, Sir (I'm presuming you're a Sir, but please correct me if I'm wrong),

I very much appreciate you taking the time to listen and even more time to comment. Getting to know what other people think is the only way I can improve which is, I think, my ultimate goal. I'm only as good as the next episode.

Cheers

I can only only applaud you for having a go and if anything it shows that you have a complete grasp of what it is you want to do.
So for me its not about the tweaks that everything needs anyway , its about the drive the ambition and your desire to have your words come to life and it worked and worked quite well.
I would concentrate on sending it to producers as a 'Virtual Script' so that others can see what I see and that is potential .

I enjoyed that. A good initial comic premise, presented well. The voices were good, but the two main characters were too similar for me. Well worth doing the rounds with this, I laughed a lot. Did you do all the male voices (he said hoping he says "I did the female voices too.") ?

I enjoyed this Dave. Made a few radio pilots over the years myself so know how much work goes into them. Are you looking to get this on local radio or do something else with it?

Thanks all, to be honest I didn't really have much of a plan as to what to do with it, I was just focused (after so many years of procrastination) on getting it made!

And no, I didn't do all the voices...but I did do a few. As to whether they were male or female, I couldn't possibly say!