Swiss Toni

Hi folks!

Has anyone heard any rumours about a possible 3rd Series?

Cheers.

I doubt they'll be a third series. Charlie Higson is busy with his James Bond Junior books and if he does do anymore TV, it's rumoured to be a TV adaptation of Down the Line, if they can agree on a suitable conceit...

Out of The Fast Show spinoffs I much preffered Grass. That was well worth a second series but it never happened.

Anything which puts more Rhys Thomas on our screens would be a good thing.

Watching Swiss Toni is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman... I quickly finish and turn over.

I didn't like this but think the cast are great.

Quote: Leevil @ October 17, 2007, 1:42 PM

Watching Swiss Toni is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman... I quickly finish and turn over.

LOL, awesome. Very witty indeed.

Laughing out loud

(I enjoyed it personally. The show that is. And making love to a beautfiul woman. Not quickly, mind. ;))

I loved it. Although strangely I never really liked the little sketches of it in the Fast Show.
I really miss it. :(

It's out on DVD!

Why's this thread not in the sitcom forum anyway?

Moved!

Quote: Leevil @ October 17, 2007, 1:42 PM

I didn't like this but think the cast are great.

:D

I only caught the one episode. But there's a DVD box of Swiss Tony (S1-2), the Ted & Ralph movie, and I think Grass. Ted & Ralph was one of my favorite sketches. It could have easily been it's own show.

See Amazon product listing

EDIT: I say, what's the deal with my failed link? Is there a code book somewhere?

In this forum you have to use "link" instead of "url" to activate a link Geoffrey. Anyway, no worries, I've turned it into a nice yellow Amazon link for you :)

Well that is proffessional looking.

Thankyou.

They could repeat this...would help me make up my mind about a DVD purchase.

I may have mentioned this before but this is the only sitcom I've ever been in the studio audience for. It was okay.

Can you remember which episode it was?