Scooter Crime

A busy London Street
We see a man with a length of wire. He ties the wire to a lamp and then attaches the other end to a white piece of metal .
He then stands near the kerb with the metal to his ear.
A scooter comes past and the lad on the scooter grabs the metal thinking its a phone and drives off . After ten yards the wire tightens and the lad comes right off the scooter.
The man then runs over and drives off on the scooter
When the police arrive the lad off the scooter runs up to them shouting "Help I've been robbed'

Great cartoon strip

Thanks Flook I just did it because its a current issue if you live in 'That London '

I imagine a collection in hand of wacky gags like yours would work as mime as well.

Flook to be fair I think that only 'Interpretative Dance' could do this one justice .

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 26th June 2018, 9:08 AM

Flook to be fair I think that only 'Interpretative Dance' could do this one justice .

Ballet Rambert meets Benny Hill could be a sell out

I was thinking more or approaching my local dance group 'Kellys Hero's' They are all victims of 'Non grooming' . They are led by Kelly in person she is the local councils Environmental Outreach Worker and she is the one who made them all get a wash and comb their hair more often .

I like this one.

Thanks Gappy I just went with something that was current.