Opportunity or bust.

I know you have an opportunities page on here (BCG) - just wondered if anyone knows a place that has lists for 'comedy writers wanted'? - I know I've just given you all a lead to write something funny, but if you don't know of anywhere, what do you do personally do to promote your work? I'm writing blind now, though just sent stuff to Skyebear from your Opportunities thread - looking for work to get settled into and hope for!

There's a bcg pro thing being developed currently that might be of help to you in this regard.

There's a bcg pro thing being developed currently that might be of help to you in this regard.

Quote: Davida @ 20th June 2018, 7:08 PM

I heard that, pardon.

Woops. 'Post' button on my phone went wonky. Worth being said twice though. It's a very exciting new feature. I'm gonna sign up just for kicks. I have almost no aspirations to go pro, but I do want to improve my writing and write a sitcom or some kind of comedy series and I like insider info on industry stuff.

Thanks Davida