Honest feedback of character comedy requested

Hi, fellow comedy lovers!

I've always enjoyed watching comedy, especially character comedy (Alan Partridge, Borat, Bruno) and I've created a character based on these social media influencers from youtube (Logan Paul/Jake Paul) that sometimes crop up on the news for all the wrong reasons, and so I've created a satire a character of a stereotype of my own generation, the millennials.

So my character is a creation based on the fame-hungry millennial generation who will do any for fame and live for social media.

I spend quite sometimes with my videos but I would really like to get other people opinions on especially interested in comedy like me, and get some like-minded people to give me some advice and hopefully create some buzz via word of mouth if possible.

Really the best thing would be any advice going forward and if there any improvements I could make, I think my delivery is a little stale at times, but any feedback would be great! Below are the links to my channel and latest video any feedback would be great!

CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDISP3lVE5vPVsGAd9NZGkQ

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnOqXWxRbj4

HONEST FEEDBACK PLEASE!!! And if you did enjoy please subscribe as it would really go a long way!

Thank so much!!!

I had a look. It wasn't really for me, but I'm probably not the target audience having no experience of vloggers and the sort of YouTube culture you're parodying. My main advice, should you be interested, would be:

1) Write some jokes. Characters are great, and I quickly got a grip on yours which is good, but I personally still like lines I can actually laugh at, as well a continual smile of recognition. There are joke ideas like "why not try theft?", but I think you could hone them.

2) Take the glasses off. I can see how it's part of the character's look, but you lose a lot of acting opportunities by hiding your eyes.

3) Don't have that pre-emptive clip at the start. I find that infuriating when I'm watching an hour long TV show, it's especially pointless in a 4 minute video. I appreciate that may be an element of what you;re parodying, but it's still annoying.

On the plus side, I think the performance is decent, especially the way you don't overdo the vocal delivery, and I like the jumps to close-up for certain lines very much.

Watched about half and gave up. It was very boring

Hi, hope this helps: I liked the delusion of grandeur stuff: comparing himself to Mandela and Jesus works well. Funny lines: This is a Johnny that everyone can use: very good. Liked that. Room's background was distracting. Agree about the glasses: we can see the reflection of the camera? Is this intended? I found it distracting. I don't do character comedy myself, so not the best to advise but the voice of the character: go more extreme? Be even more monotone? Has potential: does he need someone/something else to interact with? Cheers.