Unknown given a shot on prime time Page 2

Quote: Flook @ 1st June 2018, 12:15 PM

Na cant remember much except that he was about 5'5" slightly stocky, amiable, busy and bumbling - and was not the lovely Harry Worth.

:D

Im 70% sure I haven't imagined it -hate the thought of tieing people up chasing a hallucination- although It was an interesting diversion when I was a kid once or twice to spend an after noon with pal baamboozling shop staff for impossible items. It wasnt the old left handed screw driver thing, but a 'special adaption' enquirey 'to fit ' what ever was on the counter, earnestly add libbing till we run out of steam and goodwill. Totally pointless of course. Kids today just dont understand

edit

I say pointlesss - it wasnt totally because if they could be roped in they would inevitably suggest another shop where we would duly reference the first shop - so thats how the after noon would progress

Im in my fekkin dotage here recount this junk

whoopz forgot a smiley :D

Brilliant -'cheers lads' hahhah

I can remember something of this but I recall him being a skinny geeky looking type with glasses.
Sadly he doesn't seemed to have made much of an impression.

You could be right about his looks -
The principal reason I remember him for is the odd introduction. ie. Former warm up man given his own show.
It may even be that he was only on for the once.
I wish I could be more helpful and pin down the year.