British Comedy Guide

Sketching

garyd

• Monday 28th May 2018, 9:52am
  • England
  • 782 posts

"They are deliberately, though not exclusively, seeking out stories and voices from underrepresented communities and people. This might include racially, regionally, socio-economically under-represented writers".

Not much point in my entering then.
I'm white, from the east end, in employment, middle-aged(ish) and I can't write.

Chappers

• Monday 28th May 2018, 6:00pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,942 posts
Quote: garyd @ 28th May 2018, 9:52 AM

"They are deliberately, though not exclusively, seeking out stories and voices from underrepresented communities and people. This might include racially, regionally, socio-economically under-represented writers".

I'm white, from the east end, in employment, middle-aged(ish) and I can't write.

You probably can't be more undrerepresented - especially if the above group includes Irish too.

garyd

• Tuesday 29th May 2018, 2:58pm
  • England
  • 782 posts

Aha!

At least one of my great-great-grand-parents was Irish so I should alright if that's the case.

Lazzard

• Tuesday 29th May 2018, 6:02pm
  • Ludlow, England
  • 4,667 posts
Quote: garyd @ 28th May 2018, 9:52 AM

The can't write bit will probably stand you in good stead, as they quite patently aren't looking for the best work.

Michael Monkhouse

• Wednesday 6th June 2018, 12:23pm
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 4,921 posts
Quote: Lazzard @ 29th May 2018, 6:02 PM

The can't write bit will probably stand you in good stead, as they quite patently aren't looking for the best work.

Three things I can't do.
1. Wrighte.
2. Count.

garyd

• Thursday 7th June 2018, 12:49am
  • England
  • 782 posts
Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th June 2018, 12:23 PM

Three things I can't do.
1. Wrighte.
2. Count.

:D