British Rationals

Hi Guys,

So we approach the end of our series 3 of British Rationals ( https://www.comedy.co.uk/online/british_rationals/ ) and we wondered if you had any constructive feedback on the construction of the show, if there's something we do right, or something we could be doing better.

Thanks,

Keif

I watched the latest one so that I was conversant with the issues and I thought it was well put together , well produced and entertaining.
There could have been just a bit more bite in the jokes, but other than that I was impressed by the actors and the production values .
If I had any advice it would be to have the presenter as a voice over from the get go.
Don't get me wrong there was nothing wrong with him or his performance, it's just that for me the whole 'Serious Presenter' format is played out and looks tired As such people may think they're going to see something they have seen a thousand times before, when in fact what follows is fresh and very convincing.

I would like to see it as a real 'Vox Pop' with people just popping up and stating their views almost randomly .
But I have written this with a eye to offering a critique, so what I have said might sound picky, when in fact I was impressed and with just a little more bite it would be as good as what we are currently being served up on TV if not slightly better .