"We Work Out" - Comedy Song PSA gone awry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn3v0oMNPcU

Made just for fun I know its bad but we thought it was funny and hope others might too, but if not, I very much get it. We just like to get weird with it.

:D

I thought this was very well put together. It had lots of different parts to it, and they all flowed together nicely. The music was well produced, as simple as it was and I've heard worse rapping. I thought the funniest part of it was when the person says 'those aren't your kids, you have to give them back!' I would have liked more of that nonchalantly delivered stuff. Maybe you could have some arguing during the music to add some comedic tension.

Quote: Simon The Mighty @ 28th June 2018, 11:37 AM

I thought this was very well put together. It had lots of different parts to it, and they all flowed together nicely. The music was well produced, as simple as it was and I've heard worse rapping. I thought the funniest part of it was when the person says 'those aren't your kids, you have to give them back!' I would have liked more of that nonchalantly delivered stuff. Maybe you could have some arguing during the music to add some comedic tension.

Simon, thank you for taking the time to give it a listen and write a review, I really appreciate it. I definitely will add some more of that tension arguing in the next one. Im so glad you didn't hate it, and am really glad you liked the line about the kids! Really, thank you so much!

No problem!