Gaza Go of That

Yesterday on the TV news I saw a one legged one armed man in a wheelchair being shot dead by an Israeli sniper at an outlying border fence. It was terrible and as I was digesting it an Israeli spokesperson came on to say that Hammas was responsible for everything in the Gaza strip from hospitals to schools and that Hammas was fully behind the protests.
Now I don't know who's right and who's wrong and I don't want to get into that. And a poor man is dead But as a comedy writer I did wonder how that man in the wheelchair got so close to a fence in the middle of nowhere?. So I imagined to myself that it happened like this:

Scene:
Windowless Gaza maisonette with rocket hole in wall . A one legged one armed man dressed like Moses is laying on a low bed.
The next minute a giant bearded man dressed in camouflage jacket walks in ;

HAMID:
Hello Mr Gasad I'm Hamid your Happy Hammas Home Help I've come to get you ready for the riot

MR GASAD:
Forlorn
But I've been to 5 riots this week can't we go to the shops instead? I've ran out of Hummus

HAMID:
Upbeat holding up toothbrush
You and your hummus what are you like? No we need to get you as near to the fence as possible

MR GASAD:
As teeth are being brushed
Can I at least stay at the back this time?

HAMID:
What and miss out on the chance of getting on TV? . I've promised my mother you'll wave to her

MR GASAD:
But they have snipers and I've already been shot twice and I don't want them getting 3 times lucky

HAMID:
Dangles a rabbits foot
You and your superstitions I knew you'd say that , sol here's a rabbits foot just for you and I can't say fairer than that can I?

Mr Gasad is over joyed and strokes the rabbits foot as Hamid dresses him combs his hair and then puts him the wheelchair and takes him down a flight of stairs.

A pick up truck then arrives that has another man in a wheelchair already on the back of it.
Hamid puts Mr Gasad onto the back of the pick up truck next to the other man in a wheelchair and as he does so Mr Gasad notices that this guy is also stroking a rabbits foot .

So Mr Gasad shouts to Hamid as the truck drives off.

MR GASAD:

Hey Hamid where are you getting all these rabbits feet from?

HAMID
Oh the border fence area is riddled with mines so there's rabbit parts all over the place

MR Gasad gulps as truck drives off.