Going to the toilet in Wetherspoons

By the time you get back it's stop tap:

https://youtu.be/Adeq9wCmbdI

I was hoping for a punchline there, or at least a final appearance from BCG's favourite Welshman.

Quote: beaky @ 29th April 2018, 5:27 PM

I was hoping for a punchline there, or at least a final appearance from BCG's favourite Welshman.

I think I missed a trick there as well, I was thinking the joke was over after about 15 seconds so I wanted to get back out and not dwell or spoil it, but yes I should have found a punch for it. I will remember that the next time - Thanks

You could have got a Brexit joke in there, the owner's one of those lunatics who supports it.

Laughing out loud That tickled me because I know pubs that feel just like that and you have to go on a Crystal Maze quest to find the lav. I can see a lot of extensions to the vid but I like the ending. Another ending would be for him to go back and discover all his mates have finished their pints and left. You know who your real friends are when it comes to waiting for you instead of f**king off and leaving you to either call it a night and go home or ring them to see where the f**k they went to. C****!

This is a really well edited effort with the video and music and I like to see new people being introduced in to your world. Have you ever sent your material to the big nobs at Channel 4? I view your slant on humour as a Welsh strand of Absolutely which is something unique and unpredictable but always entertaining.

I've only been in one Spoons.Cavernous.Everything was in the distance.

I think Carlos is a natural for TV, starring in his own sketch show. He might have to kill Rob Brydon and Rhod Gilbert first, mind.

Quote: beaky @ 29th April 2018, 10:30 PM

You could have got a Brexit joke in there, the owner's one of those lunatics who supports it.

Your avatar says you're a Supporter too.

And yes - I know what you mean. They usually are upstairs for some strange reason.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th April 2018, 8:22 PM

Your avatar says you're a Supporter too.

And yes - I know what you mean. They usually are upstairs for some strange reason.

There is one pub in particular that has a toilet up some stairs and then more stairs and then long, winding corridors with lots of different locked doors for private areas. The advantage of being far away is that it keeps everything you would associate with toilets far away from the dining areas and it might be because Wetherspoon's have convert old office spaces so they are probably using the original locations rather than a costly option of moving the lavs.

I always look out for the disabled bog because they have to have one and it will usually be on the ground floor. As long as I'm quick and leave them clean I don't see a problem with me using them and they are always better maintained.

Quote: beaky @ 30th April 2018, 9:06 AM

I think Carlos is a natural for TV, starring in his own sketch show. He might have to kill Rob Brydon and Rhod Gilbert first, mind.

Not forgetting John Sparkes AKA Barry Welsh.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 29th April 2018, 10:53 PM

Laughing out loud That tickled me because I know pubs that feel just like that and you have to go on a Crystal Maze quest to find the lav. I can see a lot of extensions to the vid but I like the ending. Another ending would be for him to go back and discover all his mates have finished their pints and left. You know who your real friends are when it comes to waiting for you instead of f**king off and leaving you to either call it a night and go home or ring them to see where the f**k they went to. C****!

This is a really well edited effort with the video and music and I like to see new people being introduced in to your world. Have you ever sent your material to the big nobs at Channel 4? I view your slant on humour as a Welsh strand of Absolutely which is something unique and unpredictable but always entertaining.

Yes after I look at it I could have/should have maybe gave it a definitive end, but i do like the way it turned out, I spent ages looking for the right music.

I am always asking people to be in my vidoes whenever I go out for a drink, and there are a few characters around the village that don't mind. I haven't sent any of my material to Channel 4.

Unique and unpredictable but always entertaining, is exactly how i would have put what I want out of it, so thanks for that, I probaly would have used about 2 paragraphs to say that. Thanks.

Quote: beaky @ 30th April 2018, 9:06 AM

Cherers beaky, Rob and Rhod (sounds mad in itself) are always over the bridge a lot these days so I could easily get some sneaky sketches in while they are away :)

They are always good Carlos. First post i go to when I see you have posted.
My only thought was, you asked for 2 pints as he left for the bog.
A finishing shot of two empty glasses on the bar with the froth still running down the sides might have worked.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th April 2018, 9:39 PM

They are always good Carlos. First post i go to when I see you have posted.
My only thought was, you asked for 2 pints as he left for the bog.
A finishing shot of two empty glasses on the bar with the froth still running down the sides might have worked.

Cheers Stephen, I didn't ask for a pint, I said "I'll get the pints in." It must be my Welsh accent, I knew I should have put subtitles for us talking :)

Another good ending, i always look at them afterwards and think I shouldn't have rushed it.

this is 100% accurate lol?

Nice one Carlos, and obviously touched on a common truth. Don't know if Tim Martin reads this but it would make a good Wetherspoons online add - show that he/they have a sense of humour.