Guardian Angels? Page 2

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd April 2018, 11:59 PM

The police have a theory that the driver did a uturn at an intersection because his satnav was telling him to do that and he was unfamiliar with the area. He pulled in to the path of a pickup truck and all four occupants from Bristol, UK were killed instantly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the driver looked the wrong direction before pulling in front of the truck. I'd probably wreck within minutes if I tried to drive on the other side of the road in the UK.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th April 2018, 12:28 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the driver looked the wrong direction before pulling in front of the truck. I'd probably wreck within minutes if I tried to drive on the other side of the road in the UK.

I was thinking driving on the other side of the road probably had something to do with it as well. we get so used to driving it can't be easy to a adjust.

And the drivers brother stayed back at the hotel instead of going on the trip...makes you wonder. RIP to all of them.

I never actually thought there was a real angel hovering over me.
You know wings, feathers and a halo etc but some force or undescribable being looking out for me.

You can never prove these things or get any evidence so it has to be a gut feeling.

As Bill poster alluded to - it might also be senses we are now unaware we have.
We are not being hunted by sabre tooth tigers anymore - life is generally safe and so the senses are dulled.

The other day, I was walking the dog across fields and moors when I came across a man leaning on a fence looking at his horses.
I was a good 50M away and he had his back to me. He hadn't seen or heard me and was engrossed in his horses.
I stopped and the dog sat while I silently watched the scene.
Suddenly, he turned round quickly to look at me. He shouted 'I knew there was somebody behind me'
I laughed and walked on - but what senses did he use or have that I was there?

Maybe he could smell you.

Anyway I do seem to have a sense of recognition. I know that seems daft but I can tell if in a crowd there is somebody famous or someone I know.