Saxondale Page 2

A terrifying thought just occured to me: What if Ruth Jones brings over some of her 'friends' from Cagney and Lacey.

Anyone take a fiver that Matthew Horne and the fat bloke from Essex make a cameo?

Since he's in absolutely everything recently, Matthew Horne will probably appear.

(But I won't bet on it.)

He's going to be in Robin Hood as a jester. He better not ruin it, grr.

Pigeon yeah, little shits.

He looks very different in the new series!
I like it.

when is it out?

Quote: jacparov @ August 15, 2007, 9:52 PM

when is it out?

Thursday week 23rd 9.30 BBC2

Quote: jacparov @ August 15, 2007, 9:52 PM

when is it out?

As Barry says, it starts next Thursday (23rd August). It will be taking up the slot vacated by Hyperdrive which ends this week.

And zooo is right. He's looking even more like a hippy this time around.

We'll have a full guide to the series soon. It's looking good, it contains cameos from Rosie Cavaliero (Feel the Force etc), Simon Greenall (I'm Alan Partridge) and Darren Boyd (Green Wing) amongst others.

Simon Greenall is God.

Really wish it didn't have Ruth Jones in it. There's an article in next weeks Radio Times comparing her to Caroline Aherne. She sees herself as more of a Caroline Quentin.

In the mirror?

Wow, is this a return of the 'Gay Mancunian Heroin Addict' from episode 4 of series one, yes it’s was/is Steve Coogan, come on hands up, who guessed. No one I bet, even having re-watch it again I still not sure, f**k this man can act.

What a wonderful creation, deserves a sitcom of his own

Go re-watch it's him honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-WWb9ppYBI

Well I didn't realise it was the same character, if that's what you're asking. But if you're talking about the fact that Steve played him, I'm afraid it couldn't have been more obvious (to me anyway)!

Has anyone seen the new episode? I missed it but I was hoping for some reviews to see if it's worth watching on Iplayer.

It was below-average. Some okay moments, but it's nothing to get excited about.

Yes. Decidedly average sums it up for me.