British Sitcoms - My Top 100 Page 3

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th March 2018, 12:26 PM

I was thinking about this the other day, if anyeone's devised a sort of sitcom family/familiar tree which links sitcoms in some ways like themes or characters or situation settings. I'm sad enough to attempt one but need to focus on other things at the mo. Would be quite an undertaking.

We're doing just that here at British Comedy Guide. Hopefully we might have enough links recorded to be able to start making it public later this year.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th March 2018, 12:26 PM

I was thinking about this the other day, if anyeone's devised a sort of sitcom family/familiar tree which links sitcoms in some ways like themes or characters or situation settings.

Comedy Connections - brilliant series of which I kept some on DVD.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t1vf/episodes/guide

Quote: Aaron @ 8th March 2018, 12:28 PM

We're doing just that here at British Comedy Guide. Hopefully we might have enough links recorded to be able to start making it public later this year.

sounds good :)

If I'm being picky I'd also say update the little banner images for some of the shows, so the image is full size when they're on your profile. dk if this is a bug or what but most of the images are available in high enough resolution

Quote: behminztur @ 8th March 2018, 8:48 PM

If I'm being picky I'd also say update the little banner images for some of the shows, so the image is full size when they're on your profile. dk if this is a bug or what but most of the images are available in high enough resolution

I think I understand what you mean, but if you can send a screenshot or something, that'd be ideal.

Saw a repeat of Heartbeat yesterday.Anita Carey was in it.
That reminded me of "I didn't know you cared " which I don't think has been mentioned.
Written by Peter Tinniswood and featuring the fearsome Uncle Mort.
Worth a revisit I think.

Quote: Bill Poster @ 28th March 2018, 9:12 PM

Saw a repeat of Heartbeat yesterday.Anita Carey was in it.
That reminded me of "I didn't know you cared " which I don't think has been mentioned.
Written by Peter Tinniswood and featuring the fearsome Uncle Mort.
Worth a revisit I think.

Aye, well. Mmm.