Spelllchecker

(And stop underlining REALISED as if it's wrong because this is Britain!)

Could I appeal on behalf of Chappers for the powers that be to ensure we have and English one and not what is clearly a US version, so as to save him becoming even more apoplectic.

I would hate to see my old friend have a complete breakdown. Console

Is it something Chappers has to turn off at his end? I don't see a spellcheck when I use the site.

I'm sure if Aaron could switch it to the UK version he would have by now!

The spellchecker is a feature of each user's browser and/or operating system. It has nothing to do with the BCG.

You can always override them by correcting the word several times, but this is a pain!

Quote: beaky @ 10th January 2018, 10:57 AM

You can always override them by correcting the word several times, but this is a pain!

I had a mate years ago whose spelling was so bad he overrode the spellcheck into virtually a new language - Englishesque.

Quote: DaButt @ 10th January 2018, 10:37 AM

The spellchecker is a feature of each user's browser and/or operating system. It has nothing to do with the BCG.

I have just checked mine as I am sure it has highlighted an "incorrect US spelling" before with me and all settings are English (United Kingdom), so I will have to keep and eye on this in future and see if it does it again.