Current TV ad with two girls in a Raw Sex type affair.

Can't remember what the ad is for but it has one lady playing the keyboards, another shaking a shaky thing for rhythm. The song is about the post-Christmas state of lying about full of choc and all that.

Are they an established duo? Who are they?

Thx

I know exactly what you mean, but I can't remember anything else about it either.
So this was a useful post, as ever.
I did get the feeling they must be some kind of comedic duo.

I've seen it a few times over the last few weeks but can't remember what it was for either and googling is fruitless. Usually stuff like that is on youtube in nanoseconds. I liked listening to them and remember the nice vocal harmonies and upbeat nature so they were probably spotted and chosen for the ad.

Not the best advertising move as no-one can remember what it's for :D

Nationwide seek to lift our spirits in the post-Christmas period between Christmas Day and New Year with this humorous 'Crimbo Limbo' performance by British musical comedy duo Flo & Joan. The piano/percussion pair, (real names Nicola and Rosie Dempsey), have headlined and played to sold-out audiences across North America and the UK. 'Crimbo Limbo' was especially commissioned for the advert and is not currently available for download.

You sir\ma'am are a gent\lady.

He's none of those.

Thanks Lofthouse, I was peeved I couldn't find them yesterday. They are certainly doing well to be touring the UK and America so good luck to them. Obviously doing the the good, old fashioned hard way and making their way by hard graft and touring. If they were asked to go on BGT I bet they would projectile vomit.