Britain First Respond to Donald Trump's support...

they don't, it's us being right funny buggers init https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDcniF60Rc&t=230s

Ok, I don't mean to be negative but...
It's not funny. There's sth missing.
Besides we are all tired of hearing about Trump anyway, but if u must use him why not make a parody of the mutual admiration him and Farage have for each other. That would be sth I would enjoy watching if done properly.

Sth?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th December 2017, 5:02 PM

Sth?

Sth= something

Sth = south
Something = something. :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th December 2017, 5:50 PM

Sth = south
Something = something. :)

Dangerously going off topic here but..

According to the Urban Dictionary

sth=
short term for something
Example:
would you like sth?
yes i would like sth to eat.

P.S: love it when you go all Grammar Nazi on me.
Lovey

P.S 2: did u watched the vid? Did you think it was funny?

Quote: Kapow @ 7th December 2017, 7:33 PM

P.S: love it when you go all Grammar Nazi on me.

I believe the forum rules say that such "text speak" is verboten. If u rite like dis Aaron will get angry, m8. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 7th December 2017, 7:40 PM

I believe the forum rules say that such "text speak" is verboten. If u rite like dis Aaron will get angry, m8. :)

WhiskeyEchoLimaLima, India WhiskeyIndiaLimaLima TangoRomeoYankee TangoOscar WhiskeyRomeoIndiaTangoEcho FoxtrotUniformLimaLima WhiskeyOscarRomeoDeltaSierra FoxtrotRomeoOscarMike NovemberOscarWhiskey OscarNovember. India DeltaOscarNovemberTango WhiskeyAlphaNovemberTango TangoOscar GolfEchoTango BravoAlphaNovemberNovemberEchoDelta! AlphaSierra India WhiskeyAlphaSierra BravoAlphaNovemberNovemberEchoDelta FoxtrotRomeoOscarMike TangoHotelEcho LimaAlphaSierraTango FoxtrotOscarRomeoUniformMike India WhiskeyAlphaSierra IndiaNovember.
India CharlieOscarMikeEcho HotelEchoRomeoEcho MikeOscarSierraTangoLimaYankee FoxtrotOscarRomeo CharlieOscarNovemberVictorEchoRomeoSierraAlphaTangoIndiaOscarNovember.
BravoEchoCharlieAlphaUniformSierraEcho India AlphaMike Alpha LimaOscarNovemberEchoLimaYankee PapaEchoRomeoSierraOscarNovember.

Teary

Quote: Kapow @ 7th December 2017, 3:40 PM

Ok, I don't mean to be negative but...
It's not funny. There's sth missing.
Besides we are all tired of hearing about Trump anyway, but if u must use him why not make a parody of the mutual admiration him and Farage have for each other. That would be sth I would enjoy watching if done properly.

This is too high brow for you, or sth-ing like that #grabpatriotismbythec(beep)