Dave Gorman: Modern Life Is Goodish

Strange that all the predictive texts in a search for Dave Gorman amount to nothing and surprising considering how popular I thought he was.

I found this series by accident on Dave and am quite enjoying it, as I did with his search for Dave Gormans and Googlewhack (?)

A great show with no nastiness, little in the way of bad language, informative, and a lot of fun too. Highly recommended.

Glad some like it, but for me it comes across like a stock presentation given by your boss or a sales rep that I really don't want to hear.

Agreed AJK.
The bloke from Human Resources who like to 'spice things up' with a bit of humour...

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 22nd November 2017, 11:16 PM

Glad some like it, but for me it comes across like a stock presentation given by your boss or a sales rep that I really don't want to hear.

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd November 2017, 11:56 AM

Agreed AJK.
The bloke from Human Resources who like to 'spice things up' with a bit of humour...

Nope, and nope.

This week's was hilarious I thought with his experiment to find a way of using the London cab he bought to check if it did have its advantages (bus lanes etc. that apparently Noel Edmonds did, in the city); but the lawyers put a stop to it.

Anyway, he discovered by accident there was a site(s) where London cab drivers could earn considerable sums of money by dropping male customers off at what used to be termed "clip joints". (Maybe they still are but were referred to in the prog. as "night clubs".)

Brave experiment with very funny outcomes AND something different from the usual run of the mill stand-up.

Going to close this in favour of the older thread here: https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/28759/