The Rebel - Series 2 Page 3

Thanks, Will! I've been so lucky having such brilliant actors...

It's an absolutely fantastic cast. I wish it was on BBC so more people could see it (apart from Herc - I'd get his free license revoked).

Quote: Will Cam @ 25th November 2017, 11:10 PM

It's an absolutely fantastic cast. I wish it was on BBC so more people could see it (apart from Herc - I'd get his free license revoked).

What have I done wrong? :( I've lead a clean life - always wash me milk bottles before I put them out.....................

I am loving this new series, just caught up with this week's "Drugs" episode, I loved it. All the actors involved in this are great. Shame that you didn't record a Christmas Special being as the channel has now changed to "Christmas Gold".

Thanks! We were originally asked to make the sixth episode a Christmas one, then the broadcaster changed their minds as it meant it could only be shown at that time of year.

It was great fun shooting the scene inside the lockup, a night shoot with a lovingly created cannabis farm thanks to the brilliant art team. The lock up is under Brighton station. I was squashed at the back watching, sitting on a pile of old tyres.

I love reading about your behind the scenes anecdotes, Beaky. I'd love to see a "The Making of The Rebel" show. It's a shame Gold don't broadcast something like that.

I am really yearning for a DVD release and a Series 3 next year! The only downside to this series is the fact that Ahir Shah was clearly unavailable for all of the filming, however Amiah is a good enough temporary character.

Amit being suddenly unavailable was a real blow, it meant all six episodes had to be rewritten in four weeks and another character, played by the marvellous Vivian Oparah, introduced to replace him.

What another great series, Beaky! I've really enjoyed watching them. According to what I've seen on here, another series is in development? Please tell me that is true?

Still waiting for a kindly Pirate to upload the second series so that I can enjoy it. Eventually...

Quote: DaButt @ 15th December 2017, 7:37 PM

Still waiting for a kindly Pirate to upload the second series so that I can enjoy it. Eventually...

Seek and ye shall find.

I very much doubt there'll be a third series, sadly.

Quote: beaky @ 17th December 2017, 10:39 AM

:O Surely there must be?

Quote: beaky @ 17th December 2017, 10:39 AM

:(

Not very good audience figures. It didn't help that we were up against the brilliant Detectorists.

That's a real shame, what about this?

https://rts.org.uk/article/uktv-announces-record-viewing-figures

Who do we have to petition!