This is for the tin foil hat wearing Alex Jones community

Lizard People Exposed, this is a parody and contains some real challenging content! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HFnr4z7qx4

How can one woman be a community?

No no no
U have talent for voiceovers do it with puppets
When i say no no no no its because ur not doing it right behind camera voice overs brillliant start ur own cartoon but not a sketch

To start with, I thought your video was very entertaining. I was thinking I could happily listen to your kind of stuff on the radio. It reminded me of the radio stations on the old GTA games, lol. Again at that time, I thought the audio was a lot more interesting than the visuals, though I did like your tin foil hat. Around 6:15, to 7:45 in particular the visuals added more to the comedy, and I thought you came up with some really funny stuff. Even the music was funny. I liked how you mixed monologues with more video based stuff. You are very clever to make rape so funny! Very good.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 6th November 2017, 5:57 PM

How can one woman be a community?

so ignorant to ways of the world

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 10th November 2017, 12:09 PM

No no no
U have talent for voiceovers do it with puppets
When i say no no no no its because ur not doing it right behind camera voice overs brillliant start ur own cartoon but not a sketch

Now you will have to write that comment again because it makes about as much sense as a flat theory dear

Not funny, you have zero charisma, if you are going to do the crazy eyes thingie at least make it hilarious and not plain ol' creepy. Predictable script, awful timing on the jokes.

what crazy eye thing? How offensive, those are my eyes. Why are you called Kerpow, are related to any of the band members of T'pau? I find your attitude predictable and your comments inferior. Last time I was this amused I was being tickled in petting zoo by my auntie (who shall never be named or spoken of again), that was not cool, she was very insecure about her hands, quite rightly I think. Those hands were not for public viewing. Anyway I've gone off topic, send me your number, let's pop a blue ray in the player and play twister, til the early morn, get it on til the early morn, kerpow it's all good just turn me on.