A particular Python sketch

I'm trying to find a Python sketch that I'm fairly sure exists.

It starts off with a Voiceover that says something along the lines of:

'This is the story of a man who got caught behind enemy lines during WW II; who spent several years as an explorer and adventurer and had a life filled with excitement and intrigue. This...is the story of his brother.'

I think Graham Chapman played the part in question but I can't remember the name of it or find it anywhere.

Can anyone decipher my gibberish? Does anyone else remember it or have I just completely made it up!?

This might be it. 05:43 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxheoB6QbDc

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th October 2017, 9:22 PM

This might be it. 05:43 in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxheoB6QbDc

That's the culmination of the sketch including the documentary programme titled "Up Your Pavement", which starts with two tramps walking down the street and the voice-over (Michael Palin) saying:

"Taking life as it comes, sharing the good things and the bad things, finding laughter and fun wherever they go -- it is with these two happy-go-lucky rogues that our story begins. For it is they who were run over by Alex Diamond, international crime fighter and playboy, fast-moving, tough-talking and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago, the epidemic disease about which no one knows more than this man ... Dr Emile Koning, doctor, surgeon, proctologist and selfless fighter against human suffering, whose doorbell was the one above the hero of our story tonight ... Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere. Yes, this is the story of Rear-Admiral Humphrey De Vere ... or rather, the story of his daughter.

For it was her courage, foresight and understanding that enabled us to probe beneath the sophisticated veneer of the Royal Arsenal Women's College, Bagshot and learn the true story of this man... Len Hanky, chiropodist, voyeur, hen-teaser. The man of whom the chairman of Fiat once said, 'Che cosa e lo succiacatori do polli?' "

That's pretty much the same joke. This may well be what I'm remembering but in my minds eye it was about Graham Chapman as a spy. Thank you muchly good sir.

Well, Graham does play the part of Alex Diamond, international crime fighter & playboy:

Yes!! That's the one!! Thank you both very much! Now to watch it again Laughing out loud