comedywriter dude Page 6

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th October 2017, 11:47 PM

Sorry Herc but that response means you have learned nothing from this vile thread of yours. It's better for 'US' when people use the correct language but when they don't it doesn't automatically make them a dumbass which is what you're implying. He's a talanted musician who has produced his own videos and that must stand for something. Check out his youtube channel. He seems like the kind of bloke you could have a pint with as you do. Or did.

I presume you are saying sorry for calling my thread vile.

Hitler was vile
Brady and Hindley were vile
The Yorkshire Ripper was vile
People who prey on children are vile

And so by implication I find your use of that word towards me unwarranted.

I did type further thoughts on CWD, but thought better of it as you seem to think he is a talented musician. And yes, I had checked his video out on YT if only to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th October 2017, 9:30 AM

I presume you are saying sorry for calling my thread vile.

Hitler was vile
Brady and Hindley were vile
The Yorkshire Ripper was vile
People who prey on children are vile

And so by implication I find your use of that word towards me unwarranted.

I did type further thoughts on CWD, but thought better of it as you seem to think he is a talented musician. And yes, I had checked his video out on YT if only to give him the benefit of the doubt.

No stop it do not fight amognst yourselves if you must bring hate remarks do it towards me not yourselves,
hate is the enemy, hate brings more hate, and hate brings less creativity. The more the nothing grows between you all the more you become apart , this is all your problem and this is why i am a shock shell, come for me gmork i am atreyu

You all give into your hate so easily

"come for me gmork i am atreyu"

Your all so silly fighting amongst yourselves making lunch jokes, you let the hate win, for example new member why not edito my posts for me? fix my grammer instead?

or are your jokes to good for everyone else, or someone else lend that guy a decent camera so he's not sitting on a chair all the tme or lend a green screen, its there you just dont see it.

all threw this forum, your like ants if you came together you probably have a show to many people but at least ud have 1 percent in something instead of 100 percent in nothing

Ahem; A Joke.
Will you take that bucket with a hole in it and try fill the swimming pool?
That will take weeks, more will spill out than I can put in the pool.
OK - You can edit comedy dudes posts to make them coherent and understandable.
Give me the bucket!

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 13th October 2017, 8:16 AM

Open hostility , is not the right way to go

I'm serious. I can tell when people (friends etc) are just laughing to be polite. If it isn't going well, I prefer criticism.
What the f**k was this thread about again?