comedywriter dude Page 3

Mark quite rightly said we should all be nice to you. So I wish you all the best on another forum pencil dick (which is not a nasty word - it's an anagram of ....... pencil dick).

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 5:29 PM

I enjoyed the music. You have talent.Quite original. I didn't respond to your last post straight away because I had things to do. Others should check it out. It might help change their opinion. Go to youtube and type in Sienna You Do It So Well. Don't type in You Do It To Yourself as I first did. That little girl ain't him.:D

I'll message you back Comedywriter dude when I get chance.

I got what i came for i have two great writers now from this site i probably wont post again all the best even to the doubters

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th October 2017, 5:31 PM

Mark quite rightly said we should all be nice to you. So I wish you all the best on another forum pencil dick (which is not a nasty word - it's an anagram of ....... pencil dick).

Thanks

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th October 2017, 5:31 PM

See this is why i was harsh on commenting because alot of u are so set in ur ways pencil dick is 80s why not say
Good luck pencil dick and i dont mean normal pencils i mean the small keno pencil

U are stuck my friend all i ever wanted to do was help wd my comments a keno pencil now thats funny

Will cam well what will u do?
Just dont get it u attack but im always funnier

What is it u do on cam exactly ?

U see i cant be beaten

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 10th October 2017, 6:29 PM

I got what i came for i have two great writers now from this site i probably wont post again all the best even to the doubters

There's no need to stop posting and definitely don't go down the route of saying you're not posting again and then posting again. Don't be that guy :) I checked out your youtube music as well and it's very good with an interesting, unique sound so I hope you're still working on it. This is me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Y-uABZjAM

Im ten times smarter and always a chess move ahead

Sorry Comedy Writer Dude- my comment was childish.

i wont my five minits readin time bak

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th October 2017, 7:03 PM

Sorry Comedy Writer Dude- my comment was childish.

It wasnt childish was just 80's pencil dick are u kidding?
Giv me some credit

Well what can be attacked can also be used

Hello im will cam thats right i had the option to take will smith but i took will cam, because i can and will cam anything u want

U request i will cam
And i get the stragest requests will cam can i just want to watch u walking around the room

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 10th October 2017, 6:40 PM

I got what i came for i have two great writers now from this site i probably wont post again

Really? You keep saying that. Either f**king go or stay, don't keep dragging it out as you are now also becoming VERY tiresome and are losing any smattering of sympathy you had.

Simmer down, eh? He can go or he can stay, it's up to him. Let's just stay respectful. If you don't want to read his posts, maybe don't click on the thread with his username as the title. That's my 2p. It's obviously not so tiresome that you don't feel like coming back for more.

No.

Obviously you haven't followed this in much detail, and I have a right to express my opinion, which I had been hanging onto for awhile and felt I had had enough.

Sure, you have a right to express your opinion, but if you want to stay a member of this particular community you'd be well advised to do so respectfully. You may be annoyed at this particular forum saga which I have been keeping an eye on, but haven't had the time to get into it much due to working 70+ hours a week, so my bad, but I don't see how that's entirely relevant anyway. Would any circumstance on a comedy forum warrant bullying? I really don't think so.

I defer to Bambi: If you don't got nothin' nice to say, then don't say nothin' at all.

If you've honestly had enough, be the bigger man and leave it to one side. Better than leaving altogether, no?

Sure, you have a right to express your opinion, but if you want to stay a member of this particular community you'd be well advised to do so respectfully

Consider yourself 'well advised' Herc :D

Posting
Unless said in legitimate context (for example, a proper noun), "txt spk" is strictly forbidden.
As far as is possible, correct English spelling and grammar should be used at all times.

Dems da rulez

And the appalling txt speak and unreadable spelling and grammar is what was annoying everybody.

Quote: Davida @ 11th October 2017, 7:39 AM

Sure, you have a right to express your opinion, but if you want to stay a member of this particular community you'd be well advised to do so respectfully.

So we're a moderator now are we?

Quote: Davida @ 11th October 2017, 7:39 AM

Would any circumstance on a comedy forum warrant bullying? I really don't think so.

You need to look up bullying - I said go or stay, one of the two. There was an option there. As far as I can decipher and recollect this was the third time he had "threatened" to leave, which gets a bit wearing playing the pathetic card and hope people will gush in and say wonderful things and beg him not to leave.

Clearly you have a personal agenda with me and this is where it stems from. I have said things in the past to you and have apologised, but it seems this still nags and was not good enough for you. I have posted friendly comments to you, which you deem to ignore.

Parsnips.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th October 2017, 9:30 AM

So we're a moderator now are we?

Er, Herc...I think the answer to that may be yes. :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th October 2017, 8:56 AM

Dems da rulez

And the appalling txt speak and unreadable spelling and grammar is what was annoying everybody.

Yessum. Especially when Aaron used to scour my posts at three in the morning for the merest hint of a misplaced apostrophe, bless him.