comedywriter dude Page 2

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th October 2017, 12:27 PM

I'm not sure I believe much of this, but you could your money from Forex trading to finance your show?

Why im here i can finance it im looking for editor collabborater

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 10th October 2017, 12:29 PM

Why im here i can finance it im looking for editor collabborater

Mr Dude,
Have you considered doing some videos or audio tapes, in which case spelling becomes irrelevant and grammar less of an issue ? What about cartoons ? That would help attract a collaborator.

Quote: Firkin @ 10th October 2017, 12:45 PM

Mr Dude,
Have you considered doing some videos or audio tapes, in which case spelling becomes irrelevant and grammar less of an issue ? What about cartoons ? That would help attract a collaborator.

Yeah i bought toon boom which is what seth mgarlane and simpsons use now, but i fi d it unauthentic i love cell animation old style againni dont have the patience

Sorry, you bought the most professional bit of kit and found it inauthentic? Did you use it right? (Why do I humour him?)

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th October 2017, 2:19 PM

Sorry, you bought the most professional bit of kit and found it inauthentic? Did you use it right? (Why do I humour him?)

Cause im a shocker like i said i have this weird patience thing i dont know

I know alot but do nothing like the fact u probaly didnt know the program was toon boom right? Im smart and fast but my patience is the enemy

U do cartoons ey? Toon boom program u need glad i helped

If you have stuff up on youtube, post the links so we can take a look.

Not so bad am i :)

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 2:41 PM

If you have stuff up on youtube, post the links so we can take a look.

No thats music stuuf im here for comedy
And its not good for the site non recep backlinks

love to hear some of your music. I'm sure posting one link won't do much damage.

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 2:51 PM

love to hear some of your music. I'm sure posting one link won't do much damage.

Sorry i wont be posting any youtube links, as an seo expert to many

What's your youtube channel name?

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 2:59 PM

What's your youtube channel name?

Bah u my soft spot , can never not help a chick thats nice person okay type in the sienna you do it so well in you tube

Bah u had to keep askin lol , thats my soft spot nice chicks, can never say no

My soft spot is also nice chicks.Sick You ain't touching my soft spot.

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 3:21 PM

My soft spot is also nice chicks.Sick

Didnt i send unmessage of collaberation , wanna make a sitcom

A anyway questions answered in not a mean person
And not a gig up wat i say is wat i say i just write jokes ther is me all of it origianl request this is me :)

Quote: Kealy @ 10th October 2017, 3:21 PM

My soft spot is also nice chicks.Sick You ain't touching my soft spot.

I assumed kealy was a girl anyway u got it out of me the post was who am i now u all now ins ands outs and let me be

Im just a tripper

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 10th October 2017, 11:37 AM

OK cwd. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you I can help you contribute to this forum effectively going forward.

As I mentioned previously it would help if we could understand your background before we provide constructive feedback. You say you're from Australia but you do struggle to communicate effectively in English. Are you from an indigenous or non-English speaking background? Of course I am not asking from a judgemental POV but purely to help relate to you.

Secondly, maybe you could just slow down on your ideas to the showcase forum and work with one idea at a time. Also try to provide positive feedback to the community and build a relationship with the forum members. We're all here to help, support and enjoy each other's company.

So thats me :) i dont no if ill return now bye all

Yall win f**k it ill make it on my own,

I enjoyed the music. You have talent.Quite original. I didn't respond to your last post straight away because I had things to do. Others should check it out. It might help change their opinion. Go to youtube and type in The Sienna You Do It So Well. Don't type in You Do It To Yourself as I first did. That little girl ain't him.:D

I'll message you back Comedywriter dude when I get chance.