comedywriter dude

I haven't said anything up to now, thinking maybe he'll get bored and go away one day when he realises his form of bollocks is not that interesting, but no and now he has the gall to criticise somebody else's work.

First off, this is a UK comedy site and some of us try to maintain language standards with especially no American slang, so "dude" is an absolute no-no.

Secondly, was he raised by kangaroos in the outback with no human contact, and so cannot string one sensible sentence together? He may have his fan(s), and I suppose if you throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick; but sorry mate I'm fed up of trying to decipher what you have posted.

"Wots tht Skipy, his follin darn th will? Struth, coll th Fling Doctar! "

Don't give up the day job shearing sheep.

Sheep shearing generally pays better than faux comedy writing, but is murder on the back. Then again, we all crave our outlets, regardless of reception.

Has he gone? :|

Lol thats funny , your good. Actually Im a fan of yours, you have the best avatar, it reminds me of the saw movies. Nice post I like it its funny

Just a reminder to everyone to please continue to be nice and polite to each other. We're aware 'comedywriter dude' has frustrated some people by posting lots of sketches in quick succession, but I'm hoping he has realised now that's not the way to make friends on here. We'll continue to monitor things in this regard.

Well iv just posted a new showcase and took extra care in the grammer, double triple checked but id like a comment on it ( fitness people driving hummers)

Ther's probably still some error in it

(Picks Mark up from the floor.)

What is a hummer, cwd?

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 10th October 2017, 9:33 AM

(Picks Mark up from the floor.)

What is a hummer, cwd?

Its a car. In america they do the same thing . Listen in my defence in introduction i said not best at grammer.
Im here for three reasons
To test my comedy against the best on the internet and this forum comes up first its not just uk people watching.

Also to find an efitor cross collaborater, so all things are true here.

So maybe if moderators want the can take all my showcases and put them into a new thread on callobration titled looking for editor callibrator?

But dont miss any i dont want any jokes stolen ill agree to that then i can just pump away my jokes in peace

Title looking for collaberator editor

That should fix all the arguments

And it seems i cant comment on other peoples work ill just like a thread in collaberateders wanted

Theres probably a bit in there lol

Hello im mark im a comedian, you know was almost banned from a comedy forum

A comedian almost banned from a comedy forum, believe it. They said posted to much , plus my grammer was awful. Im not sure if a comedian has ever been banned from a comedy forum.

Its funny if you get banned on a forum cause you don't have the last say but you really want to.

Ha well ill get him back but you cant, well i guess he gets the last say. And its sad all ur forum friends are gone you cant talk to them or say goodbye

Its a forum funeral without the eulogy
Well there is a eulogy , but in comments once your banned

Posters pop up damn im glad hes gone
Yeah i no soo annoying
But there be guys like i found him intersting
Yeah me to he was differnt but funny

Well to late now people im gone!

How did he get banned , it was a social media death

To late all over leave an emoji flower if u like hes dead

Goodbye that girl with kewl avatar who messaged me once saying good luck with it, thinking to yourself i bet she was hot.

goodbye those guys with funny avatars who u rank to yourself ah bye bye. Bye bye

:S

I will add something else in my defence. Im the only one posting in showcase without youtube link. As a former seo professional this creates backlinks just saying if enough of thempbwithout recipication can damage search results. My many posts without links are actually helping improving organic posts in google seo algorythm

OK cwd. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you I can help you contribute to this forum effectively going forward.

As I mentioned previously it would help if we could understand your background before we provide constructive feedback. You say you're from Australia but you do struggle to communicate effectively in English. Are you from an indigenous or non-English speaking background? Of course I am not asking from a judgemental POV but purely to help relate to you.

Secondly, maybe you could just slow down on your ideas to the showcase forum and work with one idea at a time. Also try to provide positive feedback to the community and build a relationship with the forum members. We're all here to help, support and enjoy each other's company.

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 10th October 2017, 11:37 AM

OK cwd. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you I can help you contribute to this forum effectively going forward.

As I mentioned previously it would help if we could understand your background before we provide constructive feedback. You say you're from Australia but you do struggle to communicate effectively in English. Are you from an indigenous or non-English speaking background? Of course I am not asking from a judgemental POV but purely to help relate to you.

Secondly, maybe you could just slow down on your ideas to the showcase forum and work with one idea at a time. Also try to provide positive feedback to the community and build a relationship with the forum members. We're all here to help, support and enjoy each other's company.

Thanks dude my background is graphic artist , forex trader , stock trader real estate agent phycologist helper of homless people . Highly i telligent but manic socialable but easily annoyed electronics, physics evuttionist futurist and a comedian writer screenwriter and comedian suffer from something i dont know in commas and punctuation form of dislexia an idiot with a big heart a comedian woth attributes also a musican been on rage music tv 3 timeswith 250 k views on you tube 20 k twitter 40 k instagram also 3 d modeller texturer and animator

I live in australia dont do drugs also love gaming my mind is fast thinking which i think is the grammer problem comedy excites me more than anythi g theres no better high then making a group pf people laugh also animal activist but not vegetarian

No im australian white cuacasian no mental problems no ilness i just struggle with grammer for what ever reason i also paint and draw

Ots not that i striggle its more of my mind moves fast and cant be bothered type of thing, but its not intentional ots just that the next idea is coming and no its not add

I'm not sure I believe much of this, but you could your money from Forex trading finance your show?