When Friends fans watch Sienfeld for the first time

Ever wondered what happens to a Friends fan, Who has only seen Friends re runs all their life growing up.?
I'll tell you what happens, because I am one of them, or was.

Here In Australia they don't have Seinfeld re runs, I don't know why;, It's Friends, King of Queens Every body loves Raymond and Frasier. And every time at dinner time around 6:30 they play Friends re runs on a channel here called Gem 2 of them side by side, loved the show, I think my sister noticed this and on my birthday bought me a Sienfeld DVD season collection. I think she mistakenly thought I was watching Seinfeld all this time.

So I got my bag of chips and i'm watching this Seinfeld and some strange things began to happen. Well there's Courtney Cox, Oh there is Courtney Cox from friends, there is Monica, that's pretty kewl.

Some other strange things began to happen i'm eating my salt and vinegar chips, Hey! there is Janice? but, without the annoying voice, hmm... Okay? Things become more and more stranger. Right now I'm beginning to not notice my bag of chips as much but slowly munching them more and more.

Hey there is annoying voice lady, but no it's not Janice!

Season 4 episode 11 - They are looking out the window at naked person ' the contest'. The chips at this point are not becoming as important as I start to get an overwhelming feeling of being tricked, Are they talking about naked man? I've heard naked man.

Episode Georges telephone starts sining believe it or not. Someone pass me a towel i need to wipe sweat from my face of rosses we will rock you, at this point i grab the DVD pack look on the back and do some research. Is Jerry an executive producer of friends. What Is going on here?

The pain continues George begins hand modeling, Oh for the love of god? How many dinners have I wasted?

Do a search again. Are we sure Jerry is not a writer in Friends some how, how can this happen and finally I say the words ' who are these friends people?'

And it goes on and on and on and on, the copying, and I begin to realize something.

Seinfeld pulled the biggest joke ever pulled ever!

He was asked numerous times why he ended his show, but its a joke Seinfeld's hidden joke is he ended his show because it never really ended. The greatest joke ever pulled ' now that's genius.

Season 5 of friends Imagine the horror of the writers. Seinfeld has ended what do we do? Pheobe is with Gary "Seinfeld never had long relationships god damn it "make him shoot the bird, shoot the bird".

"Where on our own guys"