BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 7

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 21st August 2017, 3:13 PM

Talking of f**king c**ts, I see that I still haven't thought of a team name. No team name. Yep, a typical Godot pre-season.

I think we need to help him here, so I want to see some suggestions from the Clique members - I'll start the ball rolling with.......................

The Dog's Bollocks

The AXIS

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd August 2017, 9:04 AM

I think we need to help him here, so I want to see some suggestions from the Clique members - I'll start the ball rolling with.......................

The Dog's Bollocks

Surely the Dog's Ballacks

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd August 2017, 9:15 AM

The AXIS

Alexis of Evil

To continue the Axis/War theme:

Mein BergKampf
Albrighton on the Western Front
DannCork
Top Kün

And a couple of Chelsea ones:

A Bridge too Shit
Bridge Over the River Shit
Zero Blue Shirty

:)

Cabaye Mee Loewe
Xhaka Can
CarrollKingTapestry

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 22nd August 2017, 5:13 PM

Mein BergKampf

:)

F**k me, this is ridiculous. Where the f**k is everybody?

Sorry
I was watching the Champions league draw and went into an involuntary boredom coma halfway through
So
What's been happening on the BCG's most happening thread?

I was going to twist on Sunday night, but I delayed. Then I got sidetracked and now I've been priced out and I don't think it's worth a -8 sacrifice to make the same move.

So I'm now sticking with Fabregas and Gabriel Jesus and I hope they reward me for my negligence patience.

Getting rid of Holding though. He is wank.

Quote: Splodge @ 24th August 2017, 10:32 PM

So I'm now sticking with Fabregas and Gabriel Jesus and I hope they reward me for my negligence patience.

I think Man City will kick into gear very soon, I just got rid of De Bruyne though, I'm flooding my forward line with Man U at the minute
Got away with having Rooney so far and no third striker, but he can't keep it up though can he?

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th August 2017, 5:16 PM

Peering through the railings.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th August 2017, 5:16 PM

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th August 2017, 8:28 AM

Has he gone away yet? :( He fwightens me. Teary

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th August 2017, 11:55 PM

I think Man City will kick into gear very soon, I just got rid of De Bruyne though, I'm flooding my forward line with Man U at the minute
Got away with having Rooney so far and no third striker, but he can't keep it up though can he?

That last goal was deflected. He's been a good pick for you though.

The only City Player I'd own is Aguero and he's silly money. You're right to get rid of KDB. The question is why did you buy him?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th August 2017, 8:28 AM

Are you in yet? If so, welcome.

If anyone has the clique code please PM it to me, I want to induct somebody.

No real standout midfield player yet. De Bruyne has been playing so deep - in the sort-of 'holding' position. If it continues, I can't see him getting big points like last season. So.. I'm thinking of selling, but there's nobody I want to buy, yet.

I was going to call my team 'Delph and Safety', but thought better of it.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th August 2017, 11:55 PM

I was put off by Everton's fixtures but Rooney's done alright out of them (so far), so I think it will be a while before he goes flaccid again.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 25th August 2017, 12:49 PM

The only City Player I'd own is Aguero and he's silly money. You're right to get rid of KDB. The question is why did you buy him?.

Quote: SSTT @ 25th August 2017, 3:57 PM

No real standout midfield player yet. De Bruyne has been playing so deep - in the sort-of 'holding' position. If it continues, I can't see him getting big points like last season. So.. I'm thinking of selling, but there's nobody I want to buy, yet.

Pep seems hell bent on parking him 20 yards behind every big point scoring City player, so I think he's going to get a fair few assists for assists this time round.

Nobody deserves to profit from picking Kyle Naughton. That Britos red card was just for you Gerry.