BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 4

Good luck all. Mumble grumble. Wonder how many points I can wipe out in my last minute fiddle? Stephen G, you're not in the clique league. Get the code off someone and join it, the other one's for foreigners. Hmm, who'd go well with Fellaini?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th July 2017, 4:09 PM

I've joined too

No you haven't.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th August 2017, 4:13 PM

Hello Herc. It was a a live link from Photobucket who are now charging for their worthless services so have unlinked millions of pictures all over the net. Russian c**ts. The BCG now allows you to save a pic to their server, which they didn't in the old days so it was easy enough to slot it back in.

Er yes..................as I had posted previous under Avatars :- Whistling nnocently

Hercules Grytpype Thynne

Friday 4th August 2017, 9:33am
England
13248 posts

So f**king ($300 per annum) Photobucket finally caught up with me over my avatar and as I cannot now find that original one I thought it might be time for a new one and to use the "new" BCG facility of posting same rather than risk it all again with Tinypic.

:D

Will 'e be. Won't 'e be.

Iwosn'tobi.

Damn.

Nul Points - and Arsene Wenger is at best a teaser. :(

Thanks for that Alfred.. I did not know

I tried to join this morning but it said late entries not accepted.

Good luck everybody...

That was hard to do with only £100m. I had no Lukaku until the last day, then I panicked and put him in at the expense of about ten other players.

Quote: Splodge @ 12th August 2017, 10:21 AM

Good luck everybody...

That was hard to do with only £100m. I had no Lukaku until the last day, then I panicked and put him.

Yes - but that picture suggests it is all about the money.

For several of us it has already been a religious experience.

We've found Jesus.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th August 2017, 10:32 AM

Yes - but that picture suggests it is all about the money.

We've found Jesus.

I found a better one for £10.5m

That was hard to do with only £100m. I had no Lukaku until the last day, then I panicked and put him in at the expense of about ten other players.

Ooooh, hello sailor - I managed to fit him in OK, honky tonk.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th August 2017, 9:57 AM

That can't be right - I am sure people have joined in at any time in the past.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th August 2017, 11:04 PM

Er yes..................as I had posted previous under Avatars :- Whistling nnocently

I cannot now find that original one

You can still access your library - they just won't let you link it. So just download it.

Good luck everybody...

They've actually slightly f**ked it. I ran out of time so had to auto complete, but not one of the line-ups I'd jotted down was affordable.

I get that they want to make it interesting, but if you haven't got a bench and your fourth mid is gash what's the point?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th August 2017, 10:32 AM

We've found Jesus.

If the real Jesus had been managed by Pep he'd have been crucified 15 years earlier.

He's a bald man with a bald philosophy.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 12th August 2017, 1:03 PM

You can still access your library - they just won't let you link it. So just download it.

Yup, realised that, but couldn't be arsed in the end after deleting some 300 images from their site in the forlorn hope that that was the problem - this was in the early days when they first demanded money.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 12th August 2017, 1:29 PM

They've actually slightly f**ked it. I ran out of time so had to auto complete, but not one of the line-ups I'd jotted down was affordable.

I get that they want to make it interesting, but if you haven't got a bench and your fourth mid is gash what's the point?

If the real Jesus had been managed by Pep he'd have been crucified 15 years earlier.

He's a bald man with a bald philosophy.

Yes indeed - oddly as it doesn't suit his overall character, he is also someone who can only be internally visualised wearing a cardigan.

Quote: Splodge @ 12th August 2017, 10:36 AM

I found a better one for £10.5m

That's what Deal or No Deal should have said before signing Noel Edmonds.

Seeing that Burnley are beating Chelsea 3-0 it is weird that the BBC have been showing it as 0-0 for the last half hour.

But then I suppose all the money went into the crazy blue and yellow colour scheme.

Disaster. Utter f**king disaster. What was I thinking of ? AND leaving Lukaku on the bench?!?!? Wha? I must have been off my head on something at the time.

Can't get over it.........................and it's only Week 1. :( Feel like chucking it in already.

AND I can see what is going to happen next...................Lukaku is going to have a wonderful start by scoring a hat-trick and earning a gazillion points. Rub salt into the would - bound to happen.

As for Fabregas - well, f**k him.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th August 2017, 9:57 AM

They may be waiting for the end of round to put your team in, don't know. Don't delete your team or you'll lose your points. Contact Dan he should get you in. Others have joined late before so just keep your team.

Picture just in of Gnome's pre-season -

http://www.harveymills.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Gnomes-Playing-Football-Cornwall.jpg

Four matches. Four victories against Mebyon Kernow, Bodmin Kraut Mermaidmen,, Rapunzel in da Hood and Newquay Acieed.

Some players even took a bit of time out for surfing:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/04/e1/0b04e191a589520a8c465275e5c25529--gnome-surf.jpg

Be very afraid of the Lilypuddle:

https://start-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/artwork/picture/5521d86f6d6f6e6fc2270000/art_thumb_05.mc2gallery_TiffanyChung_PurplePuddleandBubbleShooter_2008_small.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/65/8a/e5658a96019ddd147f343c2165c9e6b2--lady-biker-biker-girl.jpg

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th August 2017, 11:10 PM

Disaster. Utter f**king disaster. What was I thinking of ? AND leaving Lukaku on the bench?!?!? Wha? I must have been off my head on something at the time.

Can't get over it.........................and it's only Week 1. :( Feel like chucking it in already.

AND I can see what is going to happen next...................Lukaku is going to have a wonderful start by scoring a hat-trick and earning a gazillion points. Rub salt into the would - bound to happen.

As for Fabregas - well, f**k him.

Oh well, It's the taking part that counts.

The main thing really is "are you still enjoying it?"

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fc/78/94/fc7894b925a979aeed9367e49210b944--art-afro-define-art.jpg