BCG Fantasy Premier League 2017/18 Page 3

This weekend has been nothing short of disaster for my squad, which I hadn't touched for 7 whole days, 'secure' in the knowledge that I'd cracked it. Smug, even. Now I've lost 3 defenders and am stuck.
Now I have to consider selling Billy Big Banana, you know, the one who scores loads of points, in order to free up some spondulics to spread the love amongst my back 5.
Can anyone lend me any money?

I wouldn't sell Big Bi...........I mean Kane if I were you. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th August 2017, 8:44 PM

I wouldn't sell Big Bi...........I mean Sanchez if I were you. Whistling nnocently

Wadda you know? You haven't even registered yet.

Are you girding your loins for a late entry?

Quote: SSTT @ 8th August 2017, 2:44 AM

Are you girding your loins for a late entry?

Ummm, seems like a nice boy - don't mind if I do...........drop yer trousers then. :P

Quote: SSTT @ 8th August 2017, 2:44 AM

Wadda you know? You haven't even registered yet.

Here we go again showing my ignorance - I wanted to see what happens between now and Friday before I enter my team and I thought you couldn't "register" (whatever that means) without entering a team, which then you can't change? I am permanently logged in.

Oh dear, :( life was so simple before I got involved with the BCG.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2017, 10:49 AM

Here we go again showing my ignorance - I wanted to see what happens between now and Friday before I enter my team and I thought you couldn't "register" (whatever that means) without entering a team, which then you can't change? I am permanently logged in.

Blimmin' 'eck.

Herc - you can enter your team and have free unlimited transfers until Friday evening deadline, so you can twiddle to your heart's content, with no penalties.

(Don't forget to pick Guillaume Grande-Banane).

You can then register your team with the BCG, the Clique, H2H etc.

So hurry up - everyone's waiting to hack into your FPL account and secretly peruse your squad.*

Of course, you could be ultra-cunning and wait until Sunday night to enter your team.**

*This is true.

** This is not true - this a joke.

No - don't thank me.

THERE, PANIC OVER - 'TIS DONE..........................(Ta STT :) )

Herc - you can enter your team and have free unlimited transfers until Friday evening deadline, so you can twiddle to your heart's content, with no penalties.

Nope, didn't know that. You see I have a life outside of the FPL and so do not get involved as much as you young whipper-snappers. Big magnet me. Fingers in many puddings. High flyer. I haven't got time to read the small print - I leave that to one of my legal teams.

(Don't forget to pick Guillaume Grande-Banane).

Ahhhh, you ain't got me there..............he's dead ain't he?

You can then register your team with the BCG, the Clique, H2H etc.

So hurry up - everyone's waiting to hack into your FPL account and secretly peruse your squad.*

Oh yeah - I wondered why we hadn't heard from Godot. I expect he and the likes of Gerry et al are a bit lost until they see what I am going for. Waiting for me to make a move I expect.

Of course, you could be ultra-cunning and wait until Sunday night to enter your team.**

** This is not true - this a joke.

DOH! And there was me thinking I would leave it to the weekend when I had more time.

No - don't thank me.

OK, f**k you. *

*This is a joke.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 17th July 2017, 1:14 PM

Welcome back ppl. Let's see how long we can keep it friendly.

I'm not sure that's a realistic goal Anton, but in the spirit of it I'm issuing an amnesty to all. Everyone is forgiven - even Don. I won't make any snide remarks or ad hominem attacks unless provoked. So now you know.

Good luck everyone.

I don't know, I give him special greet with a welcoming tousle of his hair and what do I get? Not a mentch.................. :(

Glad to see you got your avatar quickly sorted. :)

My épée is all a quiver.

Is there a H2H league? I can't seem to see it.

Hello Herc. It was a a live link from Photobucket who are now charging for their worthless services so have unlinked millions of pictures all over the net. Russian c**ts. The BCG now allows you to save a pic to their server, which they didn't in the old days so it was easy enough to slot it back in.

On a related note that no-one could be interested in I have had the same avatar since I first joined more than a decade ago. I think I am the only person on the site to have done this.

To me that shows consistency, strength, continuity, boredom, laziness, lack of imagination, apathy and coma.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 11th August 2017, 4:06 PM

Is there a H2H league? I can't seem to see it.

Anton, please have a go at creating a new team name - in the lame punning style. If you don't want to, please correct 'The Trophies Won' to the The Trophy's Won - assuming that's what you meant. You're a writer man!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 11th August 2017, 4:13 PM

Anton, please have a go at creating a new team name - in the lame punning style. If you don't want to, please correct 'The Trophies Won' to the The Trophy's Won - assuming that's what you meant. You're a writer man!

The winner of trophies is what I meant. ;)

Thought you typed it on the bus whilst looking at a schoolgirl. Sorry.

You'll be pleased to know I've punted on a midfielder of Rondon proportions.

I was hoping you would have the real thing. Impossible to assemble a good team this season - players are just two expensive. 11.5m for Lukaku?