Crap TV adverts Page 2

I'd like to join that bloke in the Bud Light advert with some Mead.

And also what really is the point of that Strongbow advert with Together in Electric Dreams?

He is taking a dump...and it smells...who in hell thinks it is a good idea to link your product to this!

https://youtu.be/eUyuackvqP8

AvivaPlus

The company bod says "I know you, you're a", to be interrupted by the 'customer' saying "new?".
How'd he know the bod wasn't gonna say "C**t!"

We have a local law firm.P K Simpson.

This is the best catchphrase they can come up with:
"Homer doesn't work here but P K does !"

OK - literally a crap advert.

That poor little kid in the poonami advert looks cute but when he grows up do you think he's really going to be proud of what his parents put him through?

I saw one the other day with a lady advertising something whilst having a wizz on the bog

Knix round her ankles

Classy

There's one with a donkey and some man shouting out a word for about 30 long unbearable seconds. (I've no idea what the word is, so it doesn't work.) I have to dive for the remote the second I notice it come on.

The Money Supermarket one with Judi Dench playing an M character type, as a head of some sort of agency, with them performing car stunts etc. - what a load of bollocks....

A - I really cannot see the point of it
B - It's a load of shit
and
C - Be persuaded to by any insurance from them? No bloody way, Josè.

The big lump that has sold her car.

Quote: zooo @ 27th February 2023, 10:39 PM

There's one with a donkey and some man shouting out a word for about 30 long unbearable seconds. (I've no idea what the word is, so it doesn't work.) I have to dive for the remote the second I notice it come on.

Sounds like the Super Noodles advert. I always turn it over because of the annoying shouting.

Oh yeah

Donkeys...noodles

That whole donkey/noodle connection

Makes sense now

Just seen an advert for Rustlers Burgers featuring Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. RRH looks just like Greta Thurnberg. I'm sure that's intentional.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th March 2023, 8:19 PM

Rustlers Burgers ...........

Love 'em, and great value for money

I notice they push the boundaries a little further each time with sanitary products and nappies.
First they poured clear water on them and showed nothing leaked, then later blue water to show where it was absorbed.
Now yellow water just in case you don't realise it's piss they are talking about.

The women's product now put red liquid on it. ok ok, just when you're having your tea too.

How long before Andrex claim their product wipes more shit off yer arse than cheaper brands?

Utter crap